THE BROWNS BOARD

Do liberals know the guy they voted into our WH is a traitor to our troops?

calfoxwc

He trades gitmo terrorists for a traitor, and now has allowed another Marine to be

stuck in prison in Iran.

Every single voter who voted for this dirtbag "president", at least the second time,

and every democrat in congress who blindly supports him...

had every minute of this Marine's prison stay on their hands. Elected on emotion. And

stupid liberal self interest.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/09/friend-of-marine-jailed-in-iran-unloads-on-obama-i-am-absolutely-appalled-and-i-am-disgusted/

should the rep presidents after 1979 be then held to the same standards for all those years Iran held American hostages and they couldn't get them back? So basically Reagan would get a failing grade for his presidency "IF" we're going to be consistent right?

lol

well but he obviously didn't do all he could to get the Iranian hostages back...what a fail.

oh and I have no doubt that had Obama not gotten Bergdahl back he'd be accused of not caring about some poor misguided white child who happened to wander off base one day due to the fog of war and not having a clear defining goal handed to him by the POTUS blah blah blah. This is all staking out the opposite position. In psychology it's called oppositional defiance disorder. All of you would be yelling to get him back cause it would be better to imprison him here than let filthy jihadists keep an American boy ad infinitum. And the possibly of giving them another American head to chop off too....ever think of that?

it was worth it.

should the rep presidents after 1979 be then held to the same standards for all those years Iran held American hostages and they couldn't get them back? So basically Reagan would get a failing grade for his presidency "IF" we're going to be consistent right?

Iran had held the Americans hostage in the Jimmy Carter presidency. For those of us that we're alive back then we remember all to well. When Reagan took office they were released.There was no military action. The world respected our President and our military was strong in keeping the peace.

Carter was the failed president and the hostages were released when Reagan came into office.

lol

did the Fort Hood "13" who deservedly AND finally have received the Purple Heart award

get them despite ANY action from the (fail of a) commander in chief?

The articles Ive read said it was an internal US Army issue, but my

skeptical and cynical side thinks it was the quiet behind the scenes actions of

denial of BHO and his minion cabinet.

There is really nothing this guy can do - say (act) on camera with his complict MSM to make me think

he has the military personnel's best interests at heart....

congrats to the brave 50 at Ft Hood who finally got recognized

but it still may not be over? denial of benefits for care etc...

and sorry to those here who like to cry foul over right vs left ideology

and still side with the fail of this administration with thier collectively thinly veiled

disdain for anything resembeling conservatism and religious rights.

to me - the left offers NO solution to any problem, never did iMO

and sorry to those here who like to cry foul over right vs left ideology

and still side with the fail of this administration with thier collectively thinly veiled

disdain for anything resembeling conservatism and religious rights.

to me - the left offers NO solution to any problem, never did iMO

Do you not see the irony of this post?

I can hold to my opinion as someone who didnt vote for the current POTUS -

and express my disappointment in same because I believe he is not good!

if you mean by irony I am oblivious to my own statement and it is humorous to you then well go ahead and have a laugh! ?

it dont bother me bro! ;)

I can hold to my opinion as someone who didnt vote for the current POTUS -

and express my disappointment in same because I believe he is not good!

if you mean by irony I am oblivious to my own statement and it is humorous to you then well go ahead and have a laugh! ?

it dont bother me bro! ;)

no, that wasn't the ironic part of your statement.

" with thier collectively thinly veiled

disdain for anything resembeling conservatism"

"to me - the left offers NO solution to any problem, never did iMO"

^^Does this help? With the separation of literally one period mark, you go from holding the administration in contempt for something you do in the very next sentence. So terribly ironic.

He cried "foul" in his post? Nah. Not seein it.

Say, maybe you'd like to jump up and yell "HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT"

even though the hands up thing never happened.

So many other libs keep doing it....maybe it will make you feel happy or something.

no context. It's the purest definition of hypocrisy.

^^Does this help? With the separation of literally one period mark, you go from holding the administration in contempt for something you do in the very next sentence. So terribly ironic.

no - I think you are coming at it from your own viewpoint almost expecting that the irony is my reinforcing statement

here I choose not to be in the middle of left / right - but more middle right.

it is not hypocritical to express the notion that I believe the left are a single file non inclusive party.

when the right includes the tea party, for instance (as difficult as that is for establishment types to deal with too....)

I see the left as it is and say - no thanks

well but he obviously didn't do all he could to get the Iranian hostages back...what a fail.

oh and I have no doubt that had Obama not gotten Bergdahl back he'd be accused of not caring about some poor misguided white child who happened to wander off base one day due to the fog of war and not having a clear defining goal handed to him by the POTUS blah blah blah.

Nice try, but you would have heard no crying from the right had the swap never taken place. First of all "compassion" a leftist thing. Compassion trumping reason and logic is a leftist thing. Everyone on the right knew for a fact that Bergdahl was a defector, it was you libtards arguing that he may have wandered off base...and as always you have been proved wrong. Swapping terrorists for a soldier captured by these murdering Arabs is a different situation. Some hard liners perhaps, but not many would have objected to the swap.

And was it necessary to mention the race of Bergdahl? You know it, and I know it that if Berg was black, a swap couldn't come soon enough, after all if Obama had a son he would look just like him...not to mention this black man is fighting a white mans war, on the side of a nation that "oppresses" him... right Clev?

As for the rest of your psychobabble nonsense, I'll let this quote speak for me...

"In the famous liberal two-step, they leap from one idiotic point to the next, so you can never nail them. It’s like arguing with someone with Attention Deficit Disorder."

Actually, "they" had their positions all along, wayyyyy before buttock and moochelle were ever known.

Then, they showed up being hateful racist marxist arseshole sumbeeches.

Libs don't get history at all.

Another emotional knee jerk reaction.

So tell us, what exec actions by Bush did you hate, Cleve?

Obamao keeps trying to undermine our 2nd Amendment with his. I hate that.

right there, big problem. he's trying to undermine our entire immigration system. I hate that.

Obamao says if Congress doesn't do what he wants, he'll exec order whatever he wants, which he said

before was illegal.

Now, you think Bush ever said that?

Another huge problem. But go ahead, let us know what was so terrible about Bush's

exec actions. All exec actions are the exec same thing with libs....when it's to defend

their own political expediency thing they had going.

Archived