THE BROWNS BOARD

Brown's New Mascot

utzie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the suggestion [at least i think it was] to begin claiming certain NE Ohio related tracks for the Browns Stadium...hand picked by a DJ (or a weekly task force or browns twitterverse or a facebook comment section or what in the hell ever!) and then further played and tested in front of a live stadium audience...

is probably the best idea this board has ever come up with...regarding music at games. haha. still an awesome idea.

especially w such good musical options>>James Gang? are you for real? that essentially virgin ground.

"...and a huge Defensive play by Justin Gilbert forces 3 and out to put the game away!" Jim Donovan nods and cues "Walk Away" cranked to eleven...

reznor? manson? why the hell not?

maybe not as tangibly profitable as brewing vats of some delicious Cleveland Brown Ale...which in my fantasy sell for a flat $5 a pop both inside on tap and outside in glorious tall boy cans. i also hired Swagger to do commercials @ $50 an hr.

is probably tghe best idea this board has ever come up with...regarding music at games. haha. still an awesome idea.

especially w such good musical options>>James Gang? are you for real? that essentially virgin ground.

"...and a huge Defensive play by Justin Gilbert forces 3 and out to put the game away!" Jim Donovan nods and cues "Walk Away" cranked to eleven...

ty...

... but not sure the that Gilbert's qualifies as a "pretty head"... ;)

is this swagger?

No... that'd be his cousin... Stagger...

No... that'd be his cousin... Stagger...

lol beat me to it.

and no, ty!

they should seriously do that.

someone on the panel should really bring it up. who would object? honestly? anyone w google could compile a list...could be implemented overnight. i can't think of one reason why not. those songs are timeless. better than dating us now.

and now would be the time...cement that identity...play [music] like a Brown...i like ac/dc and Kosar era stuff but it's era specific, not Cleveland specific. anyone have Jimmy H's email?

Archived