THE BROWNS BOARD

Andre Johnson

Alkid3

It isn't a question of what he means....it is a question of how you interpret what he means.

You seem to be saying that he only wants to go to a team that now has a long recent record of winning. And I want to know who you think those teams are if you were advising him. And, fyi, the Seahawks would probably not be among that list...other than the fact that they won the most recent SB.

I take his meaning as that he wants to go to a team that can win now.....whether or not they have won much in the past.

So, I don't know, if we want that, why does he not just consult the Las Vegas odds of teams that are favored. Certain "perenialls" may not be among that group.

What make you think the Browns are even close to a team that can win now? He is not looking for another team with a question at QB. Come on man common sense with this stuff. He is a #1 WR he wants a contender not a "Hey maybe we can contend in a few years if we get lucky and draft a good QB". He went through that crap with Texans.

What make you think the Browns are even close to a team that can win now? He is not looking for another team with a question at QB. Come on man common sense with this stuff. He is a #1 WR he wants a contender not a "Hey maybe we can contend in a few years if we get lucky and draft a good QB". He went through that crap with Texans.

go suck somebody's dick cuz i'd rather hear nothing from you except a gagging noise.

bitch.

Multiple pro bowlers, an actual running game, one of the best O lines in the NFL, one of the best defenses in the NFL , QB's who worst case scenario can game manage and best case scenario electrify the offense.

That is the answer to your questions. The only question on this team is receiver. The fact Shanahan was his WR coach in 2006 and OC in 2008 and 2009 might help depending on what their relationship was like. I'd trade for Austin and a 2 for him in a heartbeat.

I think that the Browns, given the state of their talent vis a vis the other teams in their division, are a team that can win now (win in the sense of compete for a playoff spot). They do have an unresolved QB issue.....but here is a clue for you: QB ain't the only position on the field, a team can and many have won with solid, if not spectacular QB play, which I think the Browns can achieve.

Hell, if Johnson is as good as he thinks he is, HE will make the QBs on this team look good. I mean, look what Josh Gordon did for Weeden/Hoyer/Campbell. He led the league in receiving yard, ypg, and became the only WR in history to post two consecutive 200 yard receiving games. And do you think that the Browns have an upgraded QB situation from last year?

Sorry....but a guy like Johnson has to be a factor in why a team wins.....he can not just be a guy that carried along like a kid holding his mama's skirts.

As I believe there are just two things that keep this Browns offense from being a winning offense: a top notch WR to replace what we will likely be losing in Gordon, and improved QB play.

I believe we will have the improved QB play to a great extent. But that WR spot is a spot to which, in my mind would be a great opportunity for Johnson.

But, you know, it is all likely irrelevent talk about the Browns getting Johnson because the DATs are taking a hard line stance with him and telling him to report or retire because they are not trading him.

Archived