THE BROWNS BOARD

Great article about game today

Kvoethe

Some of these so called fans think it was good because it was close. If you ask me a 30 point loss is easier to digest than another heartbreaker

Easier to digest? Yeah...probably because you stop caring once you realize that the game is lost and move on to other things. I'd rather have the close games and hopefully the team will start to win some of them then have games where its over early like the Pisspuke game yesterday.

Easier to digest? Yeah...probably because you stop caring once you realize that the game is lost and move on to other things. I'd rather have the close games and hopefully the team will start to win some of them then have games where its over early like the Pisspuke game yesterday.

Mark, I always want the Browns to come out on top.period! But they rarely do. Is there hope? Sure. But 20 years of bad football tends to make people skeptical. Hell, we got pussies on here that think losing is a good thing. I'll take one long time, pissed off but loyal Browns fan over 50 of those pussy wanna lose password any day. And when we do start winning some games again, you can bet this corner of Ohio explodes like a powder keg.

You've got to look at this game as a positive. With an average NFL

kicker this is a win. Kessler can be an average QB and hold the fort

til McCown gets back and until we get a franchise QB.

I believe that is just damn stupid ,Kessler had one week to practice with the one's and I thought he played well,lets take a wait see on this Kessler guy,before people like you are all ready to dismiss the guy after one fucking game

Archived