THE BROWNS BOARD

No Taunting Penalty on Jarvis Landry?

Flugel

Gotta love that NFL consistency. Landry's last catch of the 3rd quarter had way more taunting after it than Pryor's catch at the 10 yard line of Baltimore last week. But, it's only the Cleveland Browns so why ruin Miami's home opener?

While the officials made sure they caught illegal contact by our secondary, did anyone see all the contact downfield by the Miami corner on Pryor? Very convenient see no evil because it's only the Cleveland Browns.

They did call that.

On the TD yes; but not on the one setting up the next TD.

And the one they did call, they couldn't wait to reverse it as soon as they busted another Tabor return unit for a penalty on the kickoff after TD.

And did you happen to notice they picked up the flag for for interference on Miami? That could have really spoiled the home opener in the new/renovated stadium.

I agree! Back in the old days my Dad( he died a couple weeks ago at 93) would tell me the refs hated Cleveland Teams. Through the years I started to believe him. Also the Media hates Cleveland Teams. But it doesn't stop me from wanting our Team to stick it to all of them.

I agree! Back in the old days my Dad( he died a couple weeks ago at 93) would tell me the refs hated Cleveland Teams. Through the years I started to believe him. Also the Media hates Cleveland Teams. But it doesn't stop me from wanting our Team to stick it to all of them.

Lost mine in 08.. he said the same exact thing about the refs.. Sorry for your loss..

It's been my experience that refs are always making bad calls against losing teams. Those same bad calls are rarely remembered for winning teams (but they get them too). Refs pretty much make bad calls for everyone. Nature of the speed of the sport.

Archived