THE BROWNS BOARD

Why are Patriots Quarterbacks So Good?

Orion

Like I said earlier in the thread, if it were simply a matter of saying "oh, it's the o-line" or whatever other one thing you may think it is, then everyone else would be able to do it. It's much more than that. It starts with the owner and continues through to the secretaries.

They just get it and have for almost 20 years. Other teams get it for a year or two and then fall back to earth, while some teams never seem to get it......

Poor bastards, I'd hate to be part of their fan base.

You're a damn fool, Orion. Brady has had several terrible offensive lines, including last year.

I live in New England....so guess what....I've seen a LOT of Patriots football since the Steve Grogan days...and the BIG difference in the Brady era (which is the Belichick era) is TIME TO THROW!

Yes, last year wasn't the best year for their OL, but they were in the process of changeover.

It's quite obvious to me that so many you Ohio people are semi clueless. You think you're so freakin' football smart....but you aren't.

I hear you people say, "We've got to have a power running game here in the AFC North. You can't focus on passing because of the weather." When here in New England the Patriots use retread RB's and set passing records in blizzards.

No wonder the Browns suck all the time. They probably spend too much time listening to you fans.

Watch the Patriots play football...A LOT...AND LEARN SOMETHING!

so ur the only one that has ever lived in NE and watched belichick coached pats teams? pleez.

the thing they have over the browns ultimately? owner. which has led the best run franchise since going all-in on belichick. then it trickles down to the FO to the scouting to the coaching staff and the way they instill their system to anyone to put on their uni.

something the browns haven't seen since the jim brown era.

Archived