THE BROWNS BOARD

Scooby Waived

Zombo

Zimmer has got to know JT. I believe Sashi has JT & his agent on a "you tell me when & who" but JT wants to honor his contract. GB or Minn. it's a tough call but JT has earned his right to call it. Minn. has build on their rd.1 picks Crossdresswater & T Waynes. Doubt they throw a 1. they just got Bradford on picks & AP maybe out. trade deadline will be wild..

Zimmer has got to know JT. I believe Sashi has JT & his agent on a "you tell me when & who" but JT wants to honor his contract. GB or Minn. it's a tough call but JT has earned his right to call it. Minn. has build on their rd.1 picks Crossdresswater & T Waynes. Doubt they throw a 1. they just got Bradford on picks & AP maybe out. trade deadline will be wild..

true that,

so trade joe thomas for a round 2 pick or round 3 pick from minnesota? seems highly unlikely.

true that,

so trade joe thomas for a round 2 pick or round 3 pick from minnesota? seems highly unlikely.

they would be close to playoff team late picks. i believe their 2nd went to philly for bradford on to google

no the 1st went to philly, we could get the 2nd or 3rd but i doubt we'd do that.

either way vikings aren't winning the superbowl. no bridgewater, no peterson, no LT.

kinda went all-in for this year because of petersen's window of opportunity......thinking that's why they took that huge contract and gave up what they did for bradford. but yeah, now that AP is out and so is Khalil.........uh, would be a stretch to think they could win it now.

BUT.....

(FYI....yes, I liked Hughes. Not only did I give him what I think is a good nickname...taken from a Ferris Buehler character (directed by John Hughes)...

POP Quiz: What name was the lunch reservation under for "The Sausage King (of Chicago)"?

Bonus Question: What was the name of the restaurant?

yeah saw that. wow. that move would take some serious balls. might lose half the fanbase. not saying that it might not make sense but JT is one of those 'untouchables', if you will. wonder if minn has anything left to offer?

I doubt it. If you look at which players are on the season tickets- Joe is one of them. Haden is another.

kinda went all-in for this year because of petersen's window of opportunity......thinking that's why they took that huge contract and gave up what they did for bradford. but yeah, now that AP is out and so is Khalil.........uh, would be a stretch to think they could win it now.

BUT.....

Khalil Mack is out? Err, do you mean Ryan Kalil. That H makes a big difference, no?

Khalil Mack is out? Err, do you mean Ryan Kalil. That H makes a big difference, no?

I believe he was referring to Matt Kalil. #2 pick in the draft a few years back.

That 'Matt' make a big difference, no?

Also, he was taken 4th overall. #2 was RG3, #3 was Trent Richardson. Yes, that really happened. Bonus, we traded up with Minn for #3.

Archived