THE BROWNS BOARD

Hue's 09-19-16 Presser: Weeks-to-Week, Possibilities, Good Questions and Things not "Totally Broken"

Tour2ma

Neither he nor the Browns other passed over QB, Prescott, has thrown an interception yet. In fact Prescott is the first rook in NFL history to throw 75 passes in his first two games with zero interceptions. Wentz faces Pitt. and Prescott plays da Bears so something has to break this weekend.

Prescott--The guy that got a (friend cop) to give him a DWI knowing the Browns were inquiring..After ManHell we had no chance getting Dak..

Prescott--The guy that got a (friend cop) to give him a DWI knowing the Browns were inquiring..After ManHell we had no chance getting Dak..

That true? If so I can't say I blame him for not wanting to come stay in QB Graveyard.

That true? If so I can't say I blame him for not wanting to come stay in QB Graveyard.

a friend cop? nobody will ever know. but lets just say the visit with the browns than DWI were very suspicious. Cost Dak some dough in draft stock. But he's on the way to getting that back

Archived