THE BROWNS BOARD

Per Schefter, Kessler Starting Week 3

Tim Couch Pulls Out

5 BQ's in 5 games.....yet, no OL help in FA or the draft....sheez....

Here are the starters for our last 5 regular season games...

Manziel - Cheifs

Davis - Stools

RGIII - Eagles

McCown- Ravens

Kessler - Dolphins

Not good

Hogan--whoever the hell is on the schedule next.

Here are the starters for our last 5 regular season games...

Manziel - Cheifs

Davis - Stools

RGIII - Eagles

McCown- Ravens

Kessler - Dolphin

I know I say, "you always have to be looking for your next QB," but this is a bit much...

Did anybody watch Hues presser? Kess won't be asked to be Superman here..Dink,Run,Dunk,Run, Heev' a couple..Am Damn interested to see what Hue was thinking on "Trust me on this one". Well, Babies got to walk at sometime..Lets go Cody!!

Rumor has it Atlanta started 5 different QB's a while back.

Kessler was praised for his ability to handle adversity in college. Adversity now is just a bit bigger and faster. Good luck kid. What hospital do you prefer?

holy feathered hair Batman!

if feathered hair is an indication of NFL success, CK will be a 1st ballot HOF'er by Halloween.

my QB's feathered hair can beat up your QB's nappy bun.

feathered hair gives you wings.

71e97ebe9652ea178aa9efd363316b54.jpg

Still beats griffin's bun.

my QB's feathered hair can beat up your QB's nappy bun.

Still beats griffin's bun.

we agree.

Kess is thick, he can take hits better than most human pinatas. miami will probably load the box expecting the run...and TP and CC will face 1 on 1s all day long. if CK can beat the blitz and throw accurately i suspect he will pass for a lot of yards this weekend.

this season is like an extended preseason for evaluating players. at this rate we will have our starters by week 6, and know exactly what we've got in just about everyone by seasons end. and hopefully draft appropriately...

Rumor has it Atlanta started 5 different QB's a while back.

Kessler was praised for his ability to handle adversity in college. Adversity now is just a bit bigger and faster. Good luck kid. What hospital do you prefer?

ATL did have 5 different starting QBs in 5 different games....in the strike year, Replacement player era. First time it has happened outside that circumstance.

One thing I am expecting to see is an accurate thrower. Hopefully it isn't run, run, dink from Hue as Miami will just pretend the field is 10yds long and it will be a long ass day. Hue is going to have to not be afraid to let the kid rip it on some 1st downs.

Per Zombo, Cody Kessler now the starting quarterback for "Zombo's Brown Dawgs" in League 1.

Zombo

That a boy.....that's going all in. Buy a jersey and you'll not only be the Naples Browns Backers president but the president of the Cody McManzler fan club.

SoCal high desert

So would that be the Mojave area? I hope you're right about Cody. I'd really like to see him succeed. Watched him and the Carr brothers play in high school. I liked Cody, but I thought David and Derek were better, but you never know how it will turn out.

I hope you're right about Cody. I'd really like to see him succeed. Watched him and the Carr brothers play in high school. I liked Cody, but I thought David and Derek were better, but you never know how it will turn out.

up to him i suspect. regardless what plays Hue calls CK will be blitzed until he proves he can beat it. the ball is handed to him, it's his responsibility to deal with it.

we've seen a lot of QBs come and go, we are probably better evaluators than we realize. Austin Davis, Shaw, McCoy, Frye etc were boring and lackluster. the quality guys you see something in them immediately. Manziel had it. it may be pyrite and not a guarantee by any means but it needs to be there. if it is in him i suspect we will see it game one.

So would that be the Mojave area? I hope you're right about Cody. I'd really like to see him succeed. Watched him and the Carr brothers play in high school. I liked Cody, but I thought David and Derek were better, but you never know how it will turn out.

No not Mojave, think Tehachapi. ;) I saw a few of Kess's HS games too as well as all of his SC games..... Hopefully he can raise his game in the NFL, but he's got a tough road ahead.

Archived