2017 NBA FINALS - The Trillogy - CAVS vs Warriors

06/01 9:00 PM - GAME 1 - ABC TV

701 Cleveland

702 Golden State -7 O/U 226

ODDS TO WIN THE 2016-17 NBA FINALS (6/15/17) BEFORE GAME 1

Team Odds

Golden State Warriors 5/12

Cleveland Cavaliers 2/1

No doubt that the CAVS wIll have to steal at least one or more on the road.

GO CAVS!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were a betting man (which I am) I'd pick GS but not sure about 7 points in Game 1.

Now if I were just a fan I'd go CLEVELAND....and hope for a few minor miracles in the series.

2017 NBA Finals Schedule (All Games Televised on ABC)

Game 1: Cleveland at Golden State, Thursday, June 1 at 9 p.m. ET

Game 2: Cleveland at Golden State, Sunday, June 4 at 8 p.m. ET

Game 3: Golden State at Cleveland, Wednesday, June 7 at 9 p.m. ET

Game 4: Golden State at Cleveland, Friday, June 9 at 9 p.m. ET

*Game 5: Cleveland at Golden State, Monday, June 12 at 9 p.m. ET

*Game 6: Golden State at Cleveland, Thursday, June 15 at 9 p.m. ET

*Game 7: Cleveland at Golden State, Sunday, June 18 at 8 p.m. ET

*If necessary

And while we're at it:

Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Nashville Predators

Monday, May 29, 8 p.m. ET: Predators at Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet

Wednesday, May 31, 8 p.m.: Predators at Penguins | NBCSN, CBC, Sportsnet

Saturday, June 3, 8 p.m.: Penguins at Predators | NBCSN, CBC, Sportsnet

Monday, June 5, 8 p.m.: Penguins at Predators | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet

*Thursday, June 8, 8 p.m.: Predators at Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet

*Sunday, June 11, 8 p.m.: Penguins at Predators | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet

*Wednesday, June 14, 8 p.m.: Predators at Penguins | NBC, CBC, Sportsnet

*if necessary

Love that we won the Championship this year, but the Warriors are just too good and healthy this year. If Bron has an off game like he did in game 3 with the Celtics, we would lose by 50. Its going to come down to nothing but grit in this series. To win, we will have to beat them into submission. Sad to say, but I see us losing in 5 games. Then revamping the roster with some more youth. The Warriors are younger and could dominate for 5 more years.

The odds right now 5/30/2017 vegasinsider.com

Game 1 - GS -7

Game 2 - GS -7

Game 3 - CLE -2

Game 4 - pick

So there you go. :huh:

Tonights game......

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/matchups/

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS @ GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

9:00 PM Game Time Record Line Betting Trend

Teams Win-Loss Streak ATS Open Current 1Half 2Half Side Money O/U

701 Cleveland (51-31) (20-21 A) W-2 36-43-3 224 114 55% 62% 49%

702 Golden State (67-15) (36-5 H) W-13 39-39-4 -7 -7 -4 45% 38% 51%

Easy enough? :huh:

I'll take the Jim Croce Theory..You don't tug on Superman Cape, nor do you fuc$ with a man's House. Nor do you spit into the wind Cherry Picking your way to a Durant Championship...Cavs in 6..Go Cavs Go!!

Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious on the ABC pregame!

If I were a betting man (which I am) I'd pick GS but not sure about 7 points in Game 1.

Now if I were just a fan I'd go CLEVELAND....and hope for a few minor miracles in the series.

Game 2 just might be a must win for the 2017 NBA Championship for Cleveland, look for their best effort Sunday at 8 pm.

This year the addition of KD has been the big missing piece for GS without him the CAVS probably had a decent shot with KD well do you believe in miracles? The CAVS need one in California.

Things were way too easy for KD last night.. not even contesting the paint.. the cavs played like scared wussies last night... they better get thier heads out of they're asses!

especially when the phoney refs let the warriors hold, set moving picks, hack/hammer and offensive line block,

shove off...

but it really got me when they called Lebron - I'm no huge fan...but they called him for offensive charge with

the warrior's feet both moving significantly....

you can't win when they have 6/7 guys on the floor, then the Cav's went out of their game, and started

clunking threes and that was it. I think they knew they couldn't win.

It happens again, they will probably lose again. But then they will win two straight in Cleveland...

I despise pro basketball for this phony referee crap. Oh, and they had whatshisname - the guard flopping

like a psychotic carp so often, with no contact, even the worst ref wouldn't call it.

But his exaggerated marching should have been a tech.

Also, they started posting a guy to stop passes to Love.

But seriously, they were physically grabbing arms, and ripping the ball away.... NO CALL ?

as bad as "pro wrastlin

I guess traveling and other petty fouls are optional now in the NBA.

Game 2 just might be a must win for the 2017 NBA Championship for Cleveland, look for their best effort Sunday at 8 pm.

This year the addition of KD has been the big missing piece for GS without him the CAVS probably had a decent shot with KD well do you believe in miracles? The CAVS need one in California.

Cleveland might get swept by a superior team unless they can steal one at home.

We can't run with the Warriors. Lebron was finished in the 3rd qtr. They are by far the superior team.

Its become downright unfair.. The Cavs are begging tio get swept and the calls definitely aren't going going the Cavs way.. Theyre playing like hapless bitches... Tristan Thompson better get his mind of the Khardasian chick and back into the series...

Outcoached, outplayed, out hustled.

It's been a sad display from the cavs, besides Lebron of course.

The offensive rebounds have driven me crazy.

Also the warriors managed 20 turnovers last night and we still got BTFO. Game 1 was an off-shooting night for the warriors and we still got BTFO in game 1 too. Not very good signs for sure.

Though, game 1 and 2 were certainly not "must-wins" (yet), but if we drop game 3 it's over.

they are hot shooters at home - but the corrupt refs are letting the warriors laugh and foul all they want.

and, the refs play stupid pro wrastlin refs by encouraging the rough play by looking the other way.

even the warriors laugh at what they get away with at home. Moving picks, hammering when the Cavs

drive to the basket - no wonder they played defense against threes by the Cavs, they can get away with

hammering if the Cavs drive to the basket.

Moving picks, holding on the picks, offensive line play, forearms to the face, locking arms, and flopping.

Even these jackass refs finally stopped calling the warrior's flopping - I guess they didn't want to be COMPLETELY

on the take. And, the warriors are a good shooting team. But that green, thompson curry, etc... didn't foul out by the end

of the third period....is a disgrace to "pro" basketball..

NOTE: the warriors feet are moving like crazy, and they get a charging foul on the Cavs.

Last night - Love clearly had both feet set... and they called the foul on Love.

You can't win. Maybe with Durant the warriors are the better team, but if they win the championship - it's

tainted for all the theatrics and biased so-called "referring".

Fake pro basketball. My guess is, at least one of those refs was the same, and was dishonest for the warriors.

Too many big famous names in the stands, I suppose. The fix was in again.

Now, back in Cleveland, I hope they have some real refs that actually referee the calls consistently and fairly.

Then, the Cavs could win two and even up the series...or not. But at least they would have a chance. The

worst reffing I've ever seen makes the Cavs not have a chance, no matter what they do.

We'll see. But pro basketball was a farce a long time ago. Jordan could take five steps to the basket - no call.

If he DID miss a shot, he got foul shots with nobody close to touching him.

The worst was when rick mahorn nearly forearmed the Cav's Mark Price to the floor.

I guess the current dirty commish wants his league to go back to the dirty hockey days for more money...

he must be envious of the money and crowds that pro football and pro wrastlin get...

https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1P2-32967612/mahorn-s-cheap-shot-pumped-the-pistons

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mahorns-cheap-shot-proves-costly-price-cavs-philip-brett

Interesting - I couldn't find a video of the knockout elbow by mahorn on Price anywhere ...

just found this though, right after the Cavs lost dirtyball game two:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/06/04/lebron-james-pushed-out-way-brawl-after-cavs-game-2-loss/102506088/

no wonder the warriors keep winning at home.

Maybe I have it wrong- maybe the refs are terrified if they don't call the game

to make the warriors win...

I know this isn't what you guys want to hear but the talent level isn't close between these two teams from top to bottom

I think it's close at the top, more disparity between bench and role players.

And plenty of disparity between coaching staffs, I'd say.

I think it's close at the top, more disparity between bench and role players.

And plenty of disparity between coaching staffs, I'd say.

I agree with the players and that makes it difficult on Lue. For goodness sake he is having to play Deron Williams significant minutes.

Archived