THE BROWNS BOARD

McDonald to possibly be benched in favor of Daniels

Guest mz.

Interesting that he benches McDonald, but DAs suckitude seemed to have almost no limit.

RAC is trying to save his ass - fire him now so he doesn't have a chance to damage the players.

Someone on another board put up a list of his gaffe's; it's ridiculous and pisses me off. I wanted his ass gone after his second season where the team was still making the same mistakes and he was saying shit like 'We don't know what's wrong'.

It was obvious what was wrong then and now: RAC, you suck as coach.

He's young and needs coaching, so of course RAC will bench him. He is incapable of coaching up any of the young players on this team.

I agree but i am for benching a guy for a bit to let him think about the fact someone else desprately wants his job and if he cant do it someone else will step up and take it...

With that said i like bmac i think he has real potential if he is coached right but he and any other rookie/2nd year guy on this team is not part of the browns problem is fats wont bench anyone to even make a point they all think the job is comfortably theirs..look at what singletary did i can tell you that changed that teams whole prospective on job security!

It is poor coaching...Cousins has been beat like a rented mule all season long.

If it was deemed that Daniels couldn't be a nickel cover....I don't know why not...if you are good enough to be out on the island, why not the 3rd guy, but that's another story...then why not bring Daniels in when the rented mule was brought in and slide BMac to the nickel??

Romeo is a goof...as long as we have that guy, there is always going to be something screwed up with this team.

Archived