THE BROWNS BOARD

Unbelievable

Browns149

The boys in our Baseball fantasy league shut me down. They won't let me make ANY moves as of Sept 1

I had too many innings for my pitchers, and I knew I would run out of innings, but when I wanted to drop my starters the LEAGUE shut my off. I am not allowed to make ANY moves. I can't even drop a Catcher.

I see you were saying you were going to drop everybody, so he locked you. You really are to blame for not following the innings limit, it's real easy to follow ... and, yes, it makes sense. Sorry, but these guys take the league seriously, they can't have you dumping stud pitchers during the stretch run because you mismanaged your team.

Z

I guess if I want to play my team the way I have to play it >>>per league rules....... I should be able to drop ANYONE I WANT TO at any time I WANT TO

Next year. I won't let them know my team srategy

The worst part of all this..................

I can't even retort on YAHOO, because these people shut off my "FANTASY" team.

I'm not even allowed to post an answer. or I'm not even allowed to change "MY" team, even though I have yet to reach my innings limit. Or the OF limit or ANY 1st, 2nd SS 3RD....................or any other limit

My team has yet to reach my innings limit, and I am not allowed to do anything about it...............Because they don't like the way I played my "FANTASY" team

Yep, I've had to lock someone too after undoing his "dump all players the day he was eliminated from the playoffs" tantrum.

so if you and the the

BOYZ" don't like it...................

try making a league that EVERYONE likes

so if you and the the

BOYZ" don't like it...................

try making a league that EVERYONE likes

Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.

That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

Everyone does like my custom league. The guy I had to lock was the friend of a friend and he complained ALL YEAR how unhappy he was, and how bullshit it was that only 6 teams make the playoffs out of the 10 team league. I had those settings since I made the league, and they were there when he joined. Once he was officially not in the top 6 teams, he immediately dropped all of his players.....Every one of them.

That is called a tantrum, and there wasn't one of us in the league that was happy about it. Yes it's HIS team, but he was not going to influence in any way how the 6 teams did in the playoffs.............and for what it's worth, I was one of the 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs.

Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet

I have not broken any rules yet.................

Then don't make me play by YOUR rules yet

I have not broken any rules yet.................

Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had

I know none of you personally. So If you think I'm "Cheating" by letting a friend get the best pitcher...................you are wrong.

I sure should be able to make ANY move I want.

Dude, I'm not even in your league. I was just commenting on an experience I had

It's my team. I should be able to do my own moves

I suggest you create your own league and you can make any rule you want and dump all your players the day before the playoffs if you want. That's the benefit of being the comish.........Good luck

Not when it effects everyone else.

Your "Coup de Grace" wasn't in the rules

and for someone to have the Authority to........................shutdown someones entire league game. is WAY out of control

when it starts effecting YOU

Play better

everyone else doesn't matter

To me it sounds like somebody's pussy got hurt because he sucks at fantasy, and now that he can't do any more damage to his already shittily managed team and ruin the integrity of the league...he throws a tantrum.

If it is YOUR team then YOU should have managed them better.

Adios.

-or he's trying to bolster a friends roster in return for some quiche.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess if I want to play my team the way I have to play it >>>per league rules....... I should be able to drop ANYONE I WANT TO at any time I WANT TO

Next year. I won't let them know my team srategy

You are assuming there is a next year.

Archived