THE BROWNS BOARD

Prediction for osweiller

Westside Steve

osweiler is brandon weeeeeeedone the 2nd....

Not seeing that...

Is there a video involving clay pigeons? A big flag?

They said that the moment they traded for him. Still here lol

It's not even Training Camp yet (starts tomorrow), so way too early . . . Indy has the biggest need if they want to compete (unless Luck gets healthy real fast), of course they may decide on a Tank job too for next year.

Kiser will start. Book it.

Game 2 or 3 if the OL is anything like last year.

On the other hand, if the OL is as improved as "they" say, we may see a better Kessler than we did last year with him not having to run for his life every snap.

Don't know why anyone would trade for Brock when they can just wait for him to be cut......

You understand that they also gave us a 2nd round pick right?

We paid a lot of money for a 2nd round pick! Here's hoping Carson Palmer's age and injuries catch up to him early in the season and we trade Brock for something valuable.

Brock Osweiler; Sounds like an imported German Beer

Crisp Clear Bavarian Bier Brock Osweiler!

Kiser will start. Book it.

If he does, it will bolster my optimism. Whether Kizer is THE guy or not, we have to know if he is the guy or not. Osweiller, Kessler, and whoever the hell else we have may indeed win a few games, but none of them have the potential upside Kizer has.

Let the kid fuck up. Put him in, and keep sending him back out. I imagine if Hue ever got a puppy, the first time it shat in its cage he would get a new puppy.

Find out what Kizer is made of. Test his emotional toughness............. test him by fire. I am okay with a shit season if at the end of it we know he is the guy, or if we need to get someone else. This team fucks around too much. Put the kid in and watch what he does.

Ghoul - If you were Hue...and you knew that Haslam has a trigger finger when it comes to coaches and losing...would you start Kizer and lose all year? Or would you start someone that could get you some wins and thus save your job for another year? (now answer that question knowing that you are not you...you are a coach of the Browns and would like more time to get the team more & better players)

Us fans can think long term (or short term...depending on the situation). We think as if WE were the owners and coaches all rolled into one.

I actually agree. I'd like to see if Kizer is our man. For the exact reasons that you give. We have another bunch of picks for '18.

But you and I are NOT going to fire ourselves.

I know Haslam has been talking patience. But we all know how good his word is. (just ask Chud & Norv when he told THEM to be patient about the roster)

From the little I've seen, Jimmah's team are ahead of their season ticket plan. Every package sold buys a lil more patience...

The buzz this year is discernibly different. Our 2nd-year FO's draft was well regarded bringing a measure of respect to it in which Jimmah can bask. Basking breeds patience.

Both Chud and Pet were reaches for 2nd choices... or lower. Hue was a sought commodity that Jimmah "won". Winning breeds patience.

We are in new and different Jimmah territory. So long as we make progress, the patience will remain in place.

Archived