THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghoolie Verses Hoorta - The stage is set

Ghoolie

26 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Under the Ghoolie Theory of Quarterback Dynamics,  no QB can ever get any better than he is in his first game as a rookie.  Ergo....you must be correct....a QB who is sacked 4 times will always be sacked 4 times in every game the rest of his career.

Not only that, the Butterfingers Bungles dropped a couple room service interceptions, one of which would have been a certain TD.

Ah, those Bunglin' Bungles. Getting beat at home by a rookie QB making his first start, missing 1\2 his offensive players. The awesomeness of those Stripers!!! But of course Ghoolie knows you can't win (Texans) with defense. NOT!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Under the Ghoolie Theory of Quarterback Dynamics,  no QB can ever get any better than he is in his first game as a rookie.  Ergo....you must be correct....a QB who is sacked 4 times will always be sacked 4 times in every game the rest of his career.

That totally makes sense if you think about it. Just mull it over a few, the ghoolie genius eventually makes its way through if you add collinear infinite multidimensional theory. 

Follow.....theres infinite deshaun watsons on infinite earths. Cut to the chase, somewhere...in some dimension....nigga gettin sacked. We can throw away the dimensions where the texans are winning the superbowl with watson as qb as "inconsequential outliers".....per the ghoolie inconvenience theorem.

So now we can add all the diminsions together where watson sucks as proof he sucks and will always suck here on this earth. It rather simple i dont know why so many of u struggle with it. 

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

YAWN.

Yeah, I know you've been wrong so much- it must get boring.  Per NFL.com "Mix Dalton's poor play with a remade offensive line that struggled to block in both run and pass, and a muddled backfield rotation, and you get a limp offense." So now you gonna tell me that substandard bunch of fatasses "just need time to gel" as an excuse wrongo dongo? 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

7 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

After zero touchdowns and nine points in two games, this is just beautiful. 

LOL, it's got to be the offensive coordinator's fault- not that they let Whitworth and Zeitler walk- the Bungles just fired Zampese. 

I am not even reading your horseshit.

The Bengals had a great OL last year? Good, they only won 6 games - They stunk.

The Bengals OL now stinks? They will still win 6 games, most likely 2 against the Browns.

Nothing to see here. Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen.

So because they only won 6 games because of deficiencies other than o line, be ause u know...its a team sport....that means ol is useless eh? If we could only get ghoolie into our FO somehow i feel like  maybe the browns next year could revolutionize the sport by putting 10 wr's and 1 qb on the field. We can just start putting flags on people and sayonara CTE right?

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I am not even reading your horseshit.

The Bengals had a great OL last year? Good, they only won 6 games - They stunk.

The Bengals OL now stinks? They will still win 6 games, most likely 2 against the Browns.

Nothing to see here. Offensive Linemen are a dime-a-dozen.

Yup, when I'm dead wrong- I just ignore the proof I'm wrong. You are SO full of shit. You started the damn thread, you pompous asshole. So how's your crap taste when it gets shoved back in your face? Dime a dozen, my ass. And that's according to every GM and scout in the NFL on top of it. Repeat after me, a great OL can make a poor QB look good. A lousy OL can make a great QB look bad. A great defense can win games, if not Super Bowls if their offense stinks. 

You said 11-5 Trollie- because of their great skill players. How fast you forget the crap you post. Alzheimer's setting in? You can send me a bottle of Hennessey now. Send me another one when Joe Thomas gets his name called for Canton.  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Yup, when I'm dead wrong- I just ignore the proof I'm wrong. You are SO full of shit. You started the damn thread, you pompous asshole. So how's your crap taste when it gets shoved back in your face? Dime a dozen, my ass. And that's according to every GM and scout in the NFL on top of it. Repeat after me, a great OL can make a poor QB look good. A lousy OL can make a great QB look bad. A great defense can win games, if not Super Bowls if their offense stinks. 

You said 11-5 Trollie- because of their great skill players. How fast you forget the crap you post. Alzheimer's setting in? You can send me a bottle of Hennessey now. Send me another one when Joe Thomas gets his name called for Canton.  :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dude let it go...he's not going to admit hes wrong.  The attention whore can't possibly do that.  Leave him be to spew his nonsense.  The sooner everyone ignores him, the better off the board will be.

31 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Dude let it go...he's not going to admit hes wrong.  The attention whore can't possibly do that.  Leave him be to spew his nonsense.  The sooner everyone ignores him, the better off the board will be.

:) The wife has told me the same thing Mark. This particular Ghoolie rant deserves all the crap I can dish out- since it was directed at me in the first place. I'm taking it personal- not just because he's so full of it regarding the importance of OL,  but on top of that, he pretends he knows more than I do regarding the freaking Bungles -that I get exposed to on a daily basis 50 miles away from Cincitucky.  I won't quote him- to save Tour and Ag seeing him.... BUT.... how many times have I told the Doofus the chain is only as strong as its weakest link? I suppose Eli Manning forgot how to play football against the Cowboys....   per NFL.com

"It was the seventh straight game, dating back to last season, in which the Giants have scored fewer than 20 points. Eli Manning was sacked three times for a total loss of 22 yards (according to NFL Research, the Giants are 1-11 since 2014 when they give up three or more sacks), and the team gained less than 3 yards per rush. (and that having a stellar WR in OBJ- hoorta)

Analytics site Pro Football Focus torched the team's tackles, Bobby Hart and Ereck Flowers, while giving average grades to their (far better) interior pieces, Weston Richburg, Justin Pugh and John Jerry."

WRONG? The Bengals started out 1 -2 last year. They won only 6 games. They will win the same amount of games this year. The offensive line has nothing to do with this shit team at all. They stunk last year, they stink this year, but maybe less.

Offensive linemen are a dime-a-dozen. 

Just keep watching and getting your ass kicked.

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

When the problem is protection, then a QB may very well be sacked less. The Browns have the best OL in the NFL right now, and Kizer got his dumb ass sacked 7 times. The Ravens will probably sack him 10 times, 50/50 they take the dumb sumbitch out for the season. Surely you know that Kizer has an RG3 lifeline this year? He holds on to the fucking ball too long. No changing that. His synapses pass through his concrete brain. 10 sacks is not unrealistic.

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

WRONG? The Bengals started out 1 -2 last year. They won only 6 games. They will win the same amount of games this year. The offensive line has nothing to do with this shit team at all. They stunk last year, they stink this year, but maybe less.

Offensivelinemen are a dime-a-dozen. 

Just keep watching and getting your ass kicked.

Hahaha. 11 wins. Blowhard. You said it, not me. Just like Hue Jackson was already going to be fired. You aren't worming your way out of this one pal.

A final word- and then I'm going to lock this thread. It's going nowhere. Ghoolie is in full D-Nile mode about what he posted. I'd respect him more if he'd own up to his (many) talking out his ass pronouncements.  Dime a dozen Joe Thomas gets paid 115 million dimes this year. Somebody spewed about the Bengals going 11-5 this year, and now he's trying to change the subject, like he never said it. Ignoring he said Hue J. would already be fired. His guy Paxton Lynch is riding pine in Denver- maybe Ghoolie can sign him up for his flag football team when he gets cut. He's a great debater for sure, too bad he has to troll to draw attention to himself. 

If I wasn't a Mod here I'd put him on ignore myself. His troll mode shtick is getting old. 

• hoorta locked this topic

Archived