THE BROWNS BOARD

Can't we have some part of this government on top of their shit...

htownbrown

http://news.yahoo.com/how-does-a-police-department-lose-a-humvee-025942542.html

Department of Defense is a joke right now. Handing lethal toys to inept/corrupt PDs across the country. They're pawning, losing, wasting these weapons we paid for with our money. This shit is only going to get worse until someone does some homework on who they're handing this shit out to.

The bigger question is, WHY ?

do they figure mass civil disruption is going to take place?

racial strife everywhere?

(thanks to them...)

Of course, it's crazy to wonder if all that military equipment is meant to

be in place in case martial law is declared everywhere.

Of course that's stupid, why, ObaMao would have to invalid our Constitution that he doesn't like,

and he'd have to disband Congress that he doesn't like, and he'd have to declare our Supreme Court that

he doesn't like null and void, and he'd have to disarm all Americans from their guns that he doesn't like,

and....

crazy. Just ridiculous.....

I could be wrong, but I think this program was an attempt at being resourceful and passing down stuff that the taxpayers have already bought. I'd personally rather see this program succeed rather than just giving it away to our 'ally' of the month. From what I can tell, SWAT teams and the like have always had millitary grade weapons. That doesn't concern me. Its the inept attempt at organization and lack of research that concerns me. Not to mention lack of punishment. Last thing we need is Johnboy Coonass stealing a humvee full of m16s running down the street like Rambo. Shouldn't a secure facility be a high priority in the distribution process? Obama actually APPEARS to be interested in reforming this, we'll see.

I knew a guy about 25 years ago that stole a running cop car. The cop went into a McDonalds and left his car running.

Of course the guy who stole it was a nut job and died before he was 30

The cops never did catch him for the car theft though

Archived