THE BROWNS BOARD

Far Cry 5: Alt-Right Defense Simulator?

MLD Woody

Just thought this was interesting. No one here really cares, but the "bad guy" in this game might seem to hit close to home for some. Clearly just the liberal video game media brainwashing the....zzzzz

q3dxc6cqpigna5jvuvnb.jpg

• What most clearly sets Far Cry 5 apart from its predecessors is that it isn’t about shooting up a beautiful island run by a madman in the South Pacific or a lovely region run by a madman in the Himalayas. It’s about blasting through a section of modern Montana controlled by a Bible-thumping madman who runs a heavily-armed militia. You’re up against “The Father,” Joseph Seed, who along with his family has spent the last dozen years sinking deep roots into the fictional Hope County while establishing a cult called The Project at Eden’s Gate. The cult is preparing for a big fight and/or the end of the world and are recruiting people in the town to do their bidding, whether those people like it or not. Imagine a community where some of the townspeople are actually in the militia, while others just suffer its encroaching influence and nurse their desire to rebel.

There is of course internet backlash from the groups you'd expect as well. 4chan posters, twitter accounts with Pepe in them, etc.

I've been killing dark skinned, foreign bad guys in video games since I was young. This was too much tho I guess.

Oh, oh my.......FC 5 might be going on me steam wishlist. I had no idea. I was getting kinda tired of the far cry franchise butnthis could have major potential

That's what I was thinking. In fact I'm definitely going to buy this even if I don't play it just to support the idea that radicals of all stripes are the bad guys.

There is of course internet backlash from the groups you'd expect as well. 4chan posters, twitter accounts with Pepe in them, etc.

I've been killing dark skinned, foreign bad guys in video games since I was young. This was too much tho I guess.

Yeah? Who? I'm hard pressed to think of a big bad who wasn't white

It's a cool concept.. Different at least. Either dark skinned foreigners or Russians have been my enemy in every single game since I was young besides Mario Bros. It will be nice to kill the whities for a change.

Don't forget Nazis, zombies, and Nazi zombies

what is that.. a group of nutjobs of a couple dozen? the FBI, ATF would have taken them out already.

weird idea - considering the above, maybe it's some crazy end of the world scenario, where there is no

law and order.

kinda like some other game - end of the world maneuver to survive. I played a couple of Far Cry games, the

first ones, it's fun to crawl through the jungle and kill the really bad guys.

this is more like a small scale spaghetti western or something. There isn't any jungles in Montana...

those idiots....

when do we get a game of extreme left snowflakes who take over our America, and run it like

nazis?

well, that game would be over pretty quick. Never mind.....

Archived