THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett and Hooker. Why not?

SkippinTurtles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hooker slides to 12, these two potentially impact the front and back end for the next decade. Dream scenario, in ten years with the Browns, Garrett has 100 sacks and Hooker has 50 picks.

It could definitely happen since Hooker has 2 injuries that might push him down to #12. The guy had 3 pick 6's last season.

No doubt Courtney Brown was a bust. Garrett just looks like a more athletic and competitive prospect who can spearhead your pass-rush.

Except Garrett is not as athletic as Clowney who in turn was not as athletic as Courtney Brown. I figure Garrett will post good but not great combine numbers as his lack of work ethic is already well documented.

Wait. That and Caine's post that he has a lack of work ethic can't both be true. :P

Everything ive heard about the kid is he has bosa's work ethic, constantly working on his shit. So i dont kniw where that came from. In the end i still think we missed out on the real deal last year and the year before with mack. But garett has that pitential, just not immediately like those other two

Except Garrett is not as athletic as Clowney who in turn was not as athletic as Courtney Brown. I figure Garrett will post good but not great combine numbers as his lack of work ethic is already well documented.

Show verified source [eg, including proof] or this is BS. Someone else "saying" it isn't a source.

Show verified source [eg, including proof] or this is BS. Someone else "saying" it isn't a source.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2652678-why-myles-garrett-is-a-better-nfl-draft-prospect-than-jadeveon-clowney

This has Garrett the more athletic of the two based on 40, broad and vertical. 3 cone drill and shuttle will be a good comparison also.

#4Jags,#7SDSaints all looking Safety. Mayock has Hooker #1 S..Go/ne Bucks Go/ne.imo.It would be awesome if he slips to us..right football gods? :wub: Adams & Hooker have had flip-able, side by side prospect rankings since Hooker announced..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2652678-why-myles-garrett-is-a-better-nfl-draft-prospect-than-jadeveon-clowney

This has Garrett the more athletic of the two based on 40, broad and vertical. 3 cone drill and shuttle will be a good comparison also.

While that article has some truths its also a blowjob piece to young myles. He's not the absolute best prospect to come out in a decade. He does some things the others couldnt but he by no means sheds tackles better than mack did let alone bosa. I know he's not the same type of DE that those two guys were but pls, the ability to shed huge tackles effortlessly is a "premium" in my eyes. I value that over pure edge rush. For my money mack and bosa were the two d to the o to the double g's we missed out on. And both "promptly" exhibited that skill set in the nfl. Bosa made a run tackle by shedding donald penn in his very first game as a pro, penn being arguably a very close 2nd to tyrone smith as the nfl's best left tackle. Both men are gargantuan. And wr know mack was DROY too and was recognized as a top 5 run stopper in the league as a rookie.

Point is garett has deficiencies the browns have to work on if they draft him. Allen is mire plug in right now but mayne doesnt have the same stupid ceiling garett has.

The way you guys just love all Buckeyes is just to much. Some of you really think if we draft all Buckeyes it would change everything. Get over it

Well ur talking about a team that is now a perennial powerhouse again. So ofc players from that team ate going to be titties. Would u have gated us drafting bosa or elliot last year? Look at what they did. Ive also got eyes on michigan players like peopers, coincidence that now they're playing better cause they recruited better players?

Sorry i like proven talent, sue me

I have no problem about who people say we should draft but it seems like it is ALWAYS DRAFT this buckeye or that Buckeye. I feel bad for any player that gets picked by our team, New coach every other year and new system how can they expect anybody to "get it"? A new coach will come in and not want guys that some other coach brought in. It is a fucking joke.

I have no problem about who people say we should draft but it seems like it is ALWAYS DRAFT this buckeye or that Buckeye. I feel bad for any player that gets picked by our team, New coach every other year and new system how can they expect anybody to "get it"? A new coach will come in and not want guys that some other coach brought in. It is a fucking joke.

Ya know, sometimes when the O-H-I-O meds just are not working for me..I turn to a good clean Hooker!^^Here's your sign & 100 bucks..(just hit print) B)

Mitch and Leo for me.

Though I wouldn't hate Garrett and Hooker.

Archived