THE BROWNS BOARD

No more Super Bowls for Texas?

The Gipper

I consider this a football post, but, yes, it has political overtones:

The Governor of Texas threatens the NFL, but he does not have a clue. Here is an article.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/governor-of-texas-rips-nfl-over-super-bowl-threats-concerning-bathroom-bill-181541549.html

He says "the NFL needs to learn its place". Well.....the NFL's place apparently will NOT be in Texas in the future for the Super Bowl.

With the new LA stadium, the new 49ers stadium, the Superdome in Louisiana, the renovated stadium in Miami area, and the new stadium in Georgia and stadiums in Jax and Tampa, and a nice stadium in Phoenix...the NFL really does not need Texas...even the JerryDome. Not really.

And San Antonio could be lopped off the list of cities for either future franchise movement or expansion.

So, bluster all you want. Perhaps the NFL may even start putting Cowboys and Texans home games in Mexico or London...and you lose 1/8th of the state revenue from those games.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no such word as "transgendered" and there is no such thing as a transgendered human being. What we have is sick, twisted, perverted cocksucker, homosexual faggot, queer, fudge-packing creeps who want their fucked up lifestyle to be made normal. Funny isn't it how you don't see any women going into the pickle park to take a shit and freshen their cunt. If a woman does come into the shithouse I am in, I am gonna grab her pussy.

The problem can be solved by with some expense by ding away with multi stall shitters. Make each bathroom a single, like on the airplane.

However, if a cocksucker/queer/pole-smoker/faggot/homo/freak/pervert walks into a restroom where my wife is, I'll beat the mother-fucker to within a last breath of his life, and plant enough kicks to his fucking cock and nuts that he won't a second time be confused as to his gender.

Fuck Goddell, fuck the NFL. Who gives a fuck about the SB? They don't hold them in Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cinci, or anywhere else there is a real stadium. Like that is killing those cities? The fucking NFL started to die when they started to have Superbowls exclusively in warm weather or domed stadiums. (Fuck you if you prefer the word stadia, you too must be a pole smoking cocksucker homo bastard)

I hope Godell dies with a transgender cock in his mouth. Fucking creepy motherfucker. WTF?

I hear you have had the surgery.

The NFL does need to get out of politics, outside of stuff we can all truly agree on like supporting the troops. Not doing the Super Bowl over our [accurate] views on gender is Retard.

Well, it is a debate on whether or not it is accurate. But, the fact is, a private business like the NFL is free to take its business wherever it wants.

I mean, it is unlikely that the next Redneck Revival Tractor Pull Conference will be held in San Francisco.

Dallas and Houston can have that instead of the SB. I think the JerryDome would work nicely for it, no?

Look forward to liberal defense of Christian wedding cake-makers and the like. Oh wait...

No ****, the NFL is a business. Pointing that out is like the idiots that say "KAEPERNICK HAS THE RIGHT TO KNEEL." Yeah, we know. Doesn't mean he's not an idiot.

The NFL. can do what it wants. Doesn't mean it's not stupid, and gay.

Look forward to liberal defense of Christian wedding cake-makers and the like. Oh wait...

No ****, the NFL is a business. Pointing that out is like the idiots that say "KAEPERNICK HAS THE RIGHT TO KNEEL." Yeah, we know. Doesn't mean he's not an idiot.

The NFL. can do what it wants. Doesn't mean it's not stupid, and gay.

You would think you can emphasize being the transgender amongst us, Kate.

How 'bout dem tractor pulls! Guvna!

90% of these trannies are abuse victims that need counseling and probably some leadership (I'll bet money the percentage without a dad or with a terrible one is extremely high).

Telling people that being a weirdo is ok doesn't help anyone heal.

When you call good evil and evil good you know things are reaching a breaking point. Protecting your wives and daughters is evil and men dressing like women is good. What a tangled web we weave.

Would you honestly have the same opinion if the NFL said it wouldn't do the SB in California because of its protection of illegals? Or in New Orleans because there are too many BLMers there? Of course you wouldn't. Give me a break and stop pushing insanity only agreed with by a select few on the rest of the country.

Would you honestly have the same opinion if the NFL said it wouldn't do the SB in California because of its protection of illegals? Or in New Orleans because there are too many BLMers there? Of course you wouldn't. Give me a break and stop pushing insanity only agreed with by a select few on the rest of the country.

Who the fuck are you even replying to at this point?

You. Gipper. All the dopes that think all of us should be disaffected for trannies.

I don't give a shit either way, especially regarding if it was California or any other matter.

The NFL can flex their dollars as they please, I can choose to follow, or not follow. Pretty simple.

The NFL can do what the NFL wants to do...for whatever reason it wants to. They have apparently taken a stand against specific statutes that they deem discriminatory. Whatever Calif. has done: A. has not been a matter of state legislative action as far as I know and B. is not deemed discriminatory. Also...you apparently live in a very secluded deluded place if you think that this is a matter of only a "few" people. Sure, the tranny population is small....but the population that believes in non-discrimination is the majority view.

Also....I have no clue what a BLMer is. You must really study this subject more than I.

You. Gipper. All the dopes that think all of us should be disaffected for trannies.

Not sure you know how to use that term.

I understand...you like to discriminate against anyone different. And you want to institutionalize that belief. I guess it is part of your redneck heritage and indoctrination.

I guess we can't blame you for the way you were raised.

I don't give a shit either way, especially regarding if it was California or any other matter.

The NFL can flex their dollars as they please, I can choose to follow, or not follow. Pretty simple.

So you're cool with Christian bakeries not making cakes for gay couples?

You're not against discrimination any more than I am Gipper. You'd just rather my wife and daughters be discriminated against than tranny pervs. Oh how enlightened you are.

Your wife and daughter? So, do you really think that your wife and daughter would be accosted by someone who has undergone a transexual operation? Or do you think they are going to see like a remnant penis on a transexual who uses a bathroom? Only like if they get down on the floor and put their heads under the door to the bathroom stall. And I certainly hope your family isn't in the habit of doing that.

They are 10 million times more likely to be abused by YOU than by one of those persons.

That is just fucking dumb redneck reverse thinking "Its my right to discriminate...because my religion calls for me to discriminate...I can't make wedding cakes for gay couples....because I hate gays and I use my religion to simply mask my own sexual insecurities."

That is all that is.

So you're cool with Christian bakeries not making cakes for gay couples?

Do you really not understand the difference here?

I mean, you've already gone full stereotypical redneck Texan in this thread. Even calling the NFL gay... So I guess I wouldn't put it past you.

Really OBF? Joey Salads? A YouTube "prankster" exposed for fake videos?

I'll be kind and give you a pass because you have no idea what you're posting. It doesn't help your argument at all though.

The point is valid no matter. Women are rightfully not comfortable with men pretending to be women in the women's restroom. But the liberals are going to force it on them anyway to accommodate those who say they are transgendered. Let's not forget this also goes beyond restrooms to women's showers and changing rooms. Nothing is off limits to any man who says he identifies as a woman.

Archived