THE BROWNS BOARD

History isn't rewritten and subverted overnight, it happens slowly...

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texan-mom-wins-fight-against-textbook-that-erased-slavery/ar-AAf8ooX?ocid=spartandhp

The Texas schoolboard are despicable low rent versions of a human. A bad copy. As bad as this is in the here and now, think about in 100-200 years when every generation some words get either left out or sentences reworded. So right now it say's the atlantic slave trade brought workers in to work in agricultural, in 50 years they will leave slave trade out all together. In 100 years it's possible nobody knows anymore that the U.S once operated the slave trade. And in 200 years, it's possible we get back in the slave business because all is/was forgotten.

This is how history changes. This is how what happened 2000 years ago in the middle east has been forgotten and subverted. It just slowly gets rewritten generation after generation till there's nothing left of the original message.

yeah I get it now, i'll give that a couple golf claps...not an entirely bad job out of you. I still haven't had my got damn coffee yet, it's 10am and I still feel like I just got out of bed. Work is gonna suck today.

That's why they call it work, bud. If it didn't suck, people would do it for free.

WSS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texan-mom-wins-fight-against-textbook-that-erased-slavery/ar-AAf8ooX?ocid=spartandhp

The Texas schoolboard are despicable low rent versions of a human. A bad copy. As bad as this is in the here and now, think about in 100-200 years when every generation some words get either left out or sentences reworded. So right now it say's the atlantic slave trade brought workers in to work in agricultural, in 50 years they will leave slave trade out all together. In 100 years it's possible nobody knows anymore that the U.S once operated the slave trade. And in 200 years, it's possible we get back in the slave business because all is/was forgotten.

This is how history changes. This is how what happened 2000 years ago in the middle east has been forgotten and subverted. It just slowly gets rewritten generation after generation till there's nothing left of the original message.

Stuart

Subvert this you compassionate freak.

Why don't you get your panties rolled up over decades of teaching that the starting point of the trans-Atlantic slave trade was when the evil white man decided to ship slaves from Africa?

Aren't you upset that little colored kids aren't taught that their ancestors were slaves in Africa, captured and sold into slavery by rival black African Chieftains? That the evil white man didn't hide behind the bushes waiting to ambush the next African to walk by.

Little white kids aren't taught the truth either, hence we get white guilt culture of morons like you.

This mom most likely would have been equally upset if the WHOLE story was taught.

That fatass probably would have the same bewildered look as this dumbfuck after he asks how his ancestors were "CAPTURED"

American slaves were, in the main workers. The white washing of history involves not telling about northern cities and indentured servants, or that the first slaves brought to the new world were the Irish.

Massachusetts gave up on slavery early on not because of humanitarian reasons but because African Slaves tended to die off in the winter and the New England area was settled by people from East Anglia, who hated the Catholic Irish and didn't want them there, even as slaves.

Archived