THE BROWNS BOARD

Another liberal gun free zone school - more murders

calfoxwc

Once again, anyone HERE

and these arguments against weed are hilarious, because you have to just ignore the whole alcohol thing while you do it. But you're pretty good at ignoring whatever you have to while trying to make a point... so...

It's not necessary to ignore one and not the other. Fact is, there has been far more evidence to support a daily or every other day glass of red wine being far more beneficial than getting high daily.

I have no dog in either fight, I just don't like some of the pro-legalization stand points.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not necessary to ignore one and not the other. Fact is, there has been far more evidence to support a daily or every other day glass of red wine being far more beneficial than getting high daily.

I have no dog in either fight, I just don't like some of the pro-legalization stand points.

How high? One glass of wine won't do much.

Basically, I see no good arguments being made for keeping weed illegal while keeping alcohol legal. Those that attempt to argue this seemed to be the ones swept up in propaganda. It won't matter too much either way though, as legal will be legal soon enough.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/10/02/an-impassioned-sheriff-clarke-proposes-law-that-can-be-changed-to-reduce-deaths-from-gun-violence/

they do not work, and are dangerous places to be. Criminals and crazies and criminal crazies...

do NOT obey the law and they don't care about those no guns signs.

and.......

the shooter nutjob .... had a facebook connection....

to......

muslim terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nak5VGh2LNQ

The bias of the liberal mainstream media is primarily what they fail to report because it doesn't fit with their agenda. Now if the shooter had images of him and the confederate flag I don't think they would fail to report that. Fortunately we live in a day of new media and the liberal media gets exposed for what they fail to report.

I don't think the kid that did it had anything to do with Islam. He probably was interested to an extent because he was generally interested in conflict and violence (like he was about the IRA)

Seems like the kid was a Satan worshiper who hated religion. He did it to be rewarded by Satan or something.

This is so sad. The Charleston church shooting reportedly was going to target a school...

but the school had armed security. So, he chose the church instead.

Per SC law... all churches are gun free zones.

Evil exists, and mental illness and crime exists. All decent Americans must have the right to

defend themselves from violent attacks. Israel has very stringent gun control...and their citizens

are constantly under attack from palestinians and other terrorists, with missiles, guns, knives, bombs,

rocks...etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting

An unidentified source said interrogations with Roof after his arrest determined he had been planning the attack for around six months, researched Emanuel AME Church, and targeted it because of its role in African-American history.[25] One of the friends who briefly hid Roof's gun from him said, "I don't think the church was his primary target because he told us he was going for the school. But I think he couldn't get into the school because of the security ... so I think he just settled for the church."[60][61]

Roof's cellphone and computer were seized and subjected to FBI analysis. According to unnamed officials, he was in online communication with other white supremacists, and although they did not appear to have encouraged the massacre,[62] the investigation was said to have widened to include other persons of interest.[63]

He went to a high school for kids with "emotional disturbances". If anything, this should call into question why certain juvenile records can't be searched for into adulthood. He would not have passed a background check if that was on record.

When I worked with the juvies, they could have a stack of sex offenses but at 18 they walked with no record of it. They would leave and end up taking positions in little league sports, boy scouts, churches, etc. where they had access to kids. It wouldn't be long before they reoffended. If the offenses were searchable in a background check, those groups would never hire them to work with kids and everyone would be safe.

Had a good friend who worked at a juve prison. He told me a lot of stuff, some of it

you just stated.

Sad state of affairs. He showed me his gun collection one day - said that the way things are going,

if everybody saw what he saw, they would all want to have a gun for personal protection.

Had a good friend who worked at a juve prison. He told me a lot of stuff, some of it

you just stated.

Sad state of affairs. He showed me his gun collection one day - said that the way things are going,

if everybody saw what he saw, they would all want to have a gun for personal protection.

We had a kid who was released into foster care in a home with an elderly woman who was noncommunicative due to late term dementia. They didn't know what he was doing to her until bruising and bloody diapers started. That is just one of hundreds of kids with similar backgrounds.

It makes sense to me. That some individuals brains are more hardwired to believe in religion. I can't even comprehend believing what OBF does. Sure, we had different social experiences growing up surrounding religion I'm guessing, but I also have to think genetics has too come into play.

Doesn't make it true. It was a weak example that didn't give a sample size.Most of the key words were -could, maybe, possibly.

Archived