THE BROWNS BOARD

Carson and Trump, Rising and Falling, 20% and 21%

calfoxwc

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the constitution has been shit all over since 9/11 in the name of patriotism and stopping terrorists.

Kind interesting which parts of the constitution are deemed acceptable to shit all over. e.g. Snowden a hero, 2nd amendment proponents are redneck dumbasses.

Ole "Crocodile Tears" Barry sure has his sights set on (pun intended) the amendment situated directly between the 1st & the 3rd. All in the name of protecting children. (Pssst. Stop killing babies. Maybe go ban the Assault Whopper or Automatic Big Mac - stupid fucks).

We've taken your speech, your privacy, and now we are trying to take away your ability to do anything about it.

Are you suggesting the website is lying about the IDF intercepting rockets from Iran to Hamas?

It does not follow that what they do with conventional weapons is what they'll do if they acquire nuclear technology.

Kind interesting which parts of the constitution are deemed acceptable to shit all over. e.g. Snowden a hero, 2nd amendment proponents are redneck dumbasses.

The 4th, 5th, 6th, and 8th amendments were shit all over in the name of preventing terrorism. Personal privacy was also compromised and the NSA was allowed to monitor anything and everything (they deserve a pat on the back for stopping that school shooting in Oregon - oh wait, they didn't actually stop shit). I'd rather not the same shit happen to the 2nd amendment because of a knee jerk reaction school shootings. Terrorist attacks and mass murders are viscerally jarring, but the number of people they actually affect is miniscule.

The gun control lobby wants to increase gun restrictions, but no one, and I mean no one, has put together a reasonable plan that will actually prevent shootings of this nature. The assault weapon bans are fucking stupid - per the now expired 1994 ban, AR-15s were unavailable to purchase, but Mini 14s were okay. They both fire the same ammunition and are functionally equivalent weapons. So why is one banned, but not the other? Because one looks scarier. I wish I was joking.

1A734B57A10D44359BA53F6ABB61F21D.JPG

This is the kind of shit that pro gun control lawmakers push, and it makes it pretty clear that they have no idea what they're legislating - it's not too much different from the braindead morons trying to restrict purchase of video games or music with explicit content. Bernie Sanders just gave reddit a boner by announcing that he would enact sensible and reasonable legislation with respect to gun control, without explaining what would make it sensible and reasonable. If you ask anyone who's for more gun control what steps should actually be taken, the best answer they'll come up with is "something's gotta be better than this." That's not good enough for me, and unfortunately, congress hasn't developed that thought any further, and have actually implemented worse laws as evidenced above.

Archived