THE BROWNS BOARD

well this probably is the end of Carson now...

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/carson-rewrites-the-laws-of-thermodynamics/ar-AAeJzQM?ocid=spartandhp

I don't know what's wrong with these guys. Sure, plenty of people already knew he had creationist opinions...but a lot of people might have forgiven him this and signed it off as well that's his faith. But now he went out of his way to try to "outscience" the scientists by claiming the big bang theory violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, something that about the entire community of science would have caught roughly a day after hearing about the theory of the big bang. Gets up on a stage and acts as if nobody ever thought about the laws of thermodynamics when constructing theories. Now imo the guy is a complete moron, not for his disbelief in the big bang theory mind you...but for drifting out of his lane during a presidential campaign. Just stay in your fucking lane FFS.

It isn't that hard. If someone asked him about it all he has to say is look i'm a fundamentalist Christian and I more or less believe what the bible says about the creation of our universe....and leave it at that, say no more no less. I would not lose an ounce of respect for him if he had said even though I disagree with his belief. But this....this is raw facepalm. This is temple rubbing facepalm.

If only Carly Fiorina didnt take the PC route on her Tonight Show visit on Monday,

Fallon asked her about the muslim as president question and she played it safe to the crowd and answered in typical

PC fashion -"Im ok with a muslim in the WH"

with no discussion about sharia as a tag along to it....

Personally I'm fine with a Muslim in the White House as long as he's no more devout than any other president we've ever had. Martin Luther once said I'd rather be ruled by a smart Turk than a stupid Christian.

And everybody already knows then Carson is a fundamentalist Christian, very few are outraged

WSS

He wasn't going to win before this anyway

The Republicans need to get a candidate that can win, in the world we live in TODAY

so far Trump seems to be the only one that fits that bill. And even he will have a hard time winning

The Republicans need to get a candidate that can win, in the world we live in TODAY

so far Trump seems to be the only one that fits that bill. And even he will have a hard time winning

Of course if winning means opening the doors to more and more illegals making abortion available to anybody at any time for any reason passing out bigger and bigger welfare checks putting the clamps on the church and jailing people for their religious beliefs, who cares if they win or not? You already have democrats. If you lose you still lose on your principles.

No matter what they might be.

WSS

Of course if winning means opening the doors to more and more illegals making abortion available to anybody at any time for any reason passing out bigger and bigger welfare checks putting the clamps on the church and jailing people for their religious beliefs, who cares if they win or not? You already have democrats. If you lose you still lose on your principles.

No matter what they might be.

WSS

Yeah if only someone did those things that no major group of people is asking for....

Quasi-science used to justify the earth is 3000 years old basically. Whatever they can't prove with quasi-realistic sounding science they just say is wrong or a lie.

There's plenty of documents on why the big bang doesn't violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics. The only thing we can't accurately infer is what happened before the bang or what caused it.

The Dr. selectively rejects scientific evidence when it doesn't agree with his faith.

I wish Trump didn't believe vaccines cause Autism and that man-made climate change is a hoax that should be ignored. We do have bigger problems than climate change, but still I don't think he should be so quick to ignore the evidence as it will have to be addressed eventually.

And even more troubling because he's far far more educated than you.

WSS

I would have to question that assertion given what Carson just said infront of people. Like say it to the mirror in the morning and let it marinate for a week, than maybe check out of that play. But he didn't, like I'd bet he came up with that theory on the 2nd law literally seconds before he said it. Which means no white house for you mr impulsive spurious correlary.

Well then maybe he really is too stupid to be President...

:D

WSS

A stupid President (which I do not believe Ben Carson would be) is not nearly as troubling to me as seeing some of the simpletons who get elected to positions of power in Congress. I mean, Ted Cruz is in charge of the Senate committee which oversees NASA for fuck's sake...

A stupid President (which I do not believe Ben Carson would be) is not nearly as troubling to me as seeing some of the simpletons who get elected to positions of power in Congress. I mean, Ted Cruz is in charge of the Senate committee which oversees NASA for fuck's sake...

How do you think Dr Ben will feel about NASA's work, and who might he put in charge of them?

I'm hoping you got the joke there which was that if dr. Carson attended Michigan then he must be stupid. Maybe you haven't been around long enough to hear our colleague Woody brag about his Michigan Education.

;)

By the way I don't really think you have to be a genius to be President.

WSS

Liberal Prof Dershowitz: Cruz was “Off the Charts Brilliant”

Ted Cruz, who announced his presidential candidacy today, will be the subject of much vitriol in the press. But he won’t receive the epithet most coveted by liberals when they go after conservatives: They can’t say he’s stupid.

“Off the charts brilliant,” is what legendary liberal Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz said of his former student in an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer a year ago.

Dershowitz had trouble rating another former Harvard student, Barack Obama, who despite multiple attempts couldn’t get into Dershowitz’s class.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2015/03/23/liberal-prof-dershowitz-cruz-charts-brilliant/

I'm hoping you got the joke there which was that if dr. Carson attended Michigan then he must be stupid. Maybe you haven't been around long enough to hear our colleague Woody brag about his Michigan Education.

;)

WSS

Ah, I didn't realize you guys were joking, my bad. Though, if I can play devil's advocate for Woody, U of M's medical program is top-notch; they usually rank in the top 10-15 in the US I believe. Too bad the rest of the state doesn't seem to strive for the same quality.

And no, I suppose you don't have to be a member of MENSA as a prerequisite for the Presidency either, but if we're going to pick extremes, I'd rather support an extremely smart president than an incredibly stupid one.

Liberal Prof Dershowitz: Cruz was Off the Charts Brilliant

Ted Cruz, who announced his presidential candidacy today, will be the subject of much vitriol in the press. But he wont receive the epithet most coveted by liberals when they go after conservatives: They cant say hes stupid.

Off the charts brilliant, is what legendary liberal Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz said of his former student in an interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer a year ago.

Dershowitz had trouble rating another former Harvard student, Barack Obama, who despite multiple attempts couldnt get into Dershowitzs class.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2015/03/23/liberal-prof-dershowitz-cruz-charts-brilliant/

Interesting. I never knew that about Cruz, so I guess I will give credit where credit is due and acknowledge that he is not a rube. However, the fact that he is highly educated and still maintains his anti-scientific ideology is no less disturbing to me.

;)

WSS

George Washington fit that description to a T. The Trump of the 1920s was Herbert Hoover, who was a brilliant industrialist and businessman and one of the smartest to gain the presidency.

Sometimes history can be a guide, if we'd just let it...

Cruz was in law, and Dershowitz? I think it should be considered a badge of honor to have managed not to avoid one of his classes. Maybe i'm wrong here but wasn't that one of OJ's unbelievably corrupt attorneys? Or do I have the wrong guy? I mean talk about cognitive dissonance, if someone here had brought up that name a week ago we'd have a litany of posts decrying that corrupt sob. But he lauded Cruz as a brilliant fellow sheister? Well that must be high praise indeed. lol. Sorry but praise from that guy carries almost nothing with me, if it's the same guy i'm thinking of.

Yet aren't we ruled by legions of "intelligent" people who went through this ivy or that ivy.....and yet still, I do mean consistently.......consistently make the wrong calls about pretty much everything? It's like that little queer in Braveheart who tried to convince King Edward he was "very learn-ed" in the art of war, because he went to school. Remind me what happened to that guy again?

lmfao

Yet aren't we ruled by legions of "intelligent" people who went through this ivy or that ivy.....and yet still, I do mean consistently.......consistently make the wrong calls about pretty much everything? It's like that little queer in Braveheart who tried to convince King Edward he was "very learn-ed" in the art of war, because he went to school. Remind me what happened to that guy again?

lmfao

Are you suggesting that as a method for dealing with queers in high places?

Archived