THE BROWNS BOARD

Higgardly Clinton had TOP SECRET info in her emails.

calfoxwc

Serious lies, sick and twisted corrupt arrogance.

Not only Obamao, but hillary.

"Are we rollin down hill like a snowball headed for hell"....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/07/top-secret-information-was-in-hillary-clinton-emails-second-review-finds/

You have low ranking enlisted personnel getting into serious trouble over classified material disclosure. She was Secretary of State, the honcho and she claims ignorance? Give me a break. What kind of President would someone like her make? A laughing stock. She should be charged with disclosing classified information and other charges. There is no excuse.

Wrong thread? But yeah, tough sentences for people with guns illegally. But the easiest way to do that is to easily know who has a licence, and who the gun belongs to etc. Like, in some big base of data, regarding guns. But that sounds too much like a gun database which will inevitably and immediately be used to hunt down all REAL AMERICANS that stand up for the right to not amend an amendment etc. etc.

Wrong thread? But yeah, tough sentences for people with guns illegally. But the easiest way to do that is to easily know who has a licence, and who the gun belongs to etc. Like, in some big base of data, regarding guns. But that sounds too much like a gun database which will inevitably and immediately be used to hunt down all REAL AMERICANS that stand up for the right to not amend an amendment etc. etc.

History shows wherever they have gun registration those lists of names and addresses are used later in gun confiscations.

Go smoke a fag.

That's the corruption of the left - the law doesn't apply to them, because

THEY are liking their own motivations in the culture war.

So, everybody else had better follow the law, or else.

It's corruption up on high, which defines "leftists".

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we will find out if those 33,000 emails Hillary deleted were really about her yoga classes and her daughters wedding.

FBI reportedly recovers deleted emails from Clinton server

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/23/fbi-reportedly-recovered-deleted-emails-from-clinton-server/

I smell a setup. There ain't gonna be shit on those emails and it will shitcan most of the republicans running cause they've practically based their entire campaigns around being "anti Hillary". I got a good chuckle out of Christie who looked the camera straight on and said "let me prosecute Hillary during our debates". I dunno maybe i'm wrong, I'd like it to be so cause I don't really care that much for her....would be nice to see some other Dems step up, maybe some a bit more moderate than ole Bernie. But I like Sanders personally. I give him major cred for going to Atlantic or whatever that holy roller college is.

Nothing would happen anyway, unfortunately. If she's guilty of anything, she'll slip away from the Dem race quietly, citing health reasons or something, then disappear from the limelight forever.

I think she'll stonewall. Eventually the media will get tired of even talking about it. Like whitewater.

WSS

^^ I don't think many of her supporters are aware of that, her record, corrupt foundation, corrupt for-profit education nonsense (she only supports for-profit education when they give her husband millions of dollars), etc, etc.

She is the most corrupt one in the race, period. The Clintons always get away with it somehow.

The voter logic is: Things were pretty good in the 90s, Bill Clinton was president in the 90s, Hillary Clinton would be a great president.

If anything comes of the criminal investigation (I doubt it will), then Biden will probably run and there will be two old white guys representing the democrats.

The cost of all of his plans came to a bill of 18 trillion dollars. That is the problem with Bernie Sanders. Where will the money come from?

Yea it would be great if everybody could have health care, free education, etc, etc.

The ideas are nice, but they're hard to accomplish in the US (as opposed to some other places that already do some of those things).

Everybody who doesn't have some of these things can't afford to pay for it - so everybody else has to pay, something people aren't really willing to do. Even harder given how much our government is spending and in debt already.

Yea it would be great if everybody could have health care, free education, etc, etc.

The ideas are nice, but they're hard to accomplish in the US (as opposed to some other places that already do some of those things).

Everybody who doesn't have some of these things can't afford to pay for it - so everybody else has to pay, something people aren't really willing to do. Even harder given how much our government is spending and in debt already.

Extremely high taxes is how.

A prediction, and it might be a bad prediction - base this on Joe Biden.

If Biden runs for 2016 POTUS, and picks the Obama chosen VP candidate then Hillary will get scorched. If she stays in the race and looks like she will get the nomination then nothing will come from the Obama "justice" department......

yep ^

some new stuff - I love the smell of watergate in the morning.....

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/25/yep-hillary-clinton-was-very-involved-in-huma-abedins-job-at-state/?utm_source=hafbp&utm_medium=fbpage&utm_campaign=haupdate

Either way, this is only one more brick in a very large wall of flat out lies. The fish rots from the head down and in this case it’s the head of the State Department.

6wnxjiu.jpg

Ever since being on the Watergate committee Hillary has show herself to be a lying lowlife. If she gets criminal charges out of this ....good. What may save her is her is our INjustice Dept. but she has the FBI on her trail now.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the (Watergate)committee. Hillary got a job working on the investigation at the behest of her former law professor, Burke Marshall, who was also Sen. Ted Kennedy’s chief counsel in the Chappaquiddick affair. When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

Why?

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

Archived