THE BROWNS BOARD

global warming survey

Westside Steve

So, ignoring cal because "I'm changing all my numbers to zero" doesn't exactly make a fair representation, we get:

The Browns Board:

1 the climate is changing. - 9.5

2 mankind has an effect on it. - 8

3 the effects are dangerous to human civilization. - 5.5

4 the United States government can unilaterally make a difference. - 3

5 individual citizens can make a difference. - 3

6 I am willing to make changes in my lifestyle for the good of humanity. 4

7 where does climate change rank among my political priorities? - 4.5

Rounded to the nearest 0.5. Seems like everybody agrees it's changing, most agree it's caused by us, is generally a bad thing, yet don't really care. Which, to be fair, is probably an accurate representation of the world.

It also seems there isn't much faith in our Government either

If you had any honesty at all, Chris, you would have thrown out the highest values survey, also.

and, I never did change em all to zeros, it was a joke. Liberal wackoes have NO sense of humor.

If you had any honesty at all, Chris, you would have thrown out the highest values survey, also.

and, I never did change em all to zeros, it was a joke. Liberal wackoes have NO sense of humor.

If we take mine out (I'm apparently the hippiest person on here) then, still rounding to the nearest half, the numbers are exactly the same, apart from Q3 from 5.5 -> 5.

Better?

Vapor wins

Well neither one of them were very funny but I felt bad for Ray Stevens who was and should still be a star even in the retro aspect. I'm surprised he or some other professional Nashville writers couldn't have come up with a funnier song. The other one is as I would expect from the left. So I wasn't disappointed.

WSS

The first time cal posted a video by that guy, I watched a few on his channel. Everything recent is your regular "Obama sucks" Tea Party propaganda. He commenters seem to agree. They prefer his OL stuff. I watched some of those, and they were better, but I can't stand country anyway.

I've watched both videos before. The ICP one is a classic though haha

Archived