THE BROWNS BOARD

This is fucking laughable!

htownbrown

ZOMG! What does climate change have to do with NASA?

Well, both are very closely related to science or based around it. I am pretty sure NASA also does some climate research.

Evolution isnt directly related to NASA either but I wouldnt want a creationist in charge.

I'm pretty sure there have been a lot of instances like this in the past of politicians leading committees they know nothing about. A lot of times related to technology. But that is more a flaw in our whole political system and the type of people we elect than anything.

Yeah, a lot of the raw data on things like sea/land ice, temperatures in the different levels of atmosphere and things like that come from NASA. They don't actually do much in the way of space exploration these days.

Yeah, a lot of the raw data on things like sea/land ice, temperatures in the different levels of atmosphere and things like that come from NASA. They don't actually do much in the way of space exploration these days.

I don't agree. We have data lander on Mars right now, and are planning a trip to mars. I think we can do it before any other country. As long as we don't have a liberal in the WH.

If you were a graduate of a real Engineering school, perhaps you could be working at NASA.

1) Michigan I the only school with an alumni chapter on the moon

2) Apollo 15 was an all U of M crew

3) A Michigan flag was brought into orbit on the Orion Crew Exploration Vehicle launched in December (a lot of alumni at Lockheed Martin)

4) We've produced 11 astronauts I believe

5) NASA recruits our career fairs... I've talked to them lol

Try again good sir

I don't agree. We have data lander on Mars right now, and are planning a trip to mars. I think we can do it before any other country. As long as we don't have a liberal in the WH.

Well, the Orion stuff is happening with a liberal in the WH. As for beating any other country - the US is way behind in the global 'space race' - the ESA is winning that one quite comfortably.

Well, the Orion stuff is happening with a liberal in the WH. As for beating any other country - the US is way behind in the global 'space race' - the ESA is winning that one quite comfortably.

What other country has landed men on the moon? Which will land on Mars first? I'm willing to bet it will be the USA, not ESA whatever that is.

I wonder, woody, if you ever think about why you get the most flak of any regular on this board? Is it because everyone is jealous that you went to Michigan? Or is it because you're as annoying and abrasive as a sandy vagina?

I don't give a fuck if I annoy you, lol.

DieHard made a joke attacking my school that was clearly false. I corrected him. If that annoys you than don't make the Michigan jokes to begin with.

As for why I take the most shit? Because this board gets divided on a lot of issues, he really the same people are on the same side. I'm the one on this side that has the least amount of filter. I get treated like shit, and when I try real debates and conversations, it is hardly ever reciprocated. So excuse me if I don't try yo fight through it. The other side here though has plenty of guys throwing around insults and being "abrasive". I am their common target. I'll live with that.

I have seen a lot of these guys post their "arguments" for awhile now. If they insult me, I couldn't give a shit. Osiris, Chris, Vapor,etc.... If I get on their nerves directly, then I'll reexamine my posts.

In short. If you don't want to hear about how great Michigan is, don't insult it ;)

No, Steve probably means me. I keep leaving the invite open to come out

and see our farm, but he's too rich and famous to associate

with a riff raff farmer on the board.... B)

Archived