THE BROWNS BOARD

Potential Target Accused of Sexual Assault

AU165

Just read this. Big surpirse this happened in Cleveland. With us possibly having sonething positive to us and then this stuff happens. Should know soon who it is though.

Here is the one piece of deduction that we can perhaps make of this: the person allegedly involved would not be Trubisky.

I say this only because I assume that when MT came here for his "visit"....he would not have had to stay in a hotel room, but would have just stayed at home with his parents.

Or, is that too logical?

Here is the one piece of deduction that we can perhaps make of this: the person allegedly involved would not be Trubisky.

I say this only because I assume that when MT came here for his "visit"....he would not have had to stay in a hotel room, but would have just stayed at home with his parents.

Or, is that too logical?

I think Mitch has the common courtesy to sexually assault women in a hotel instead of under his parents roof.

That would just be rude.

Who visited around April 9th?

Looked at the Tracker the reddit guy did and Walter Football's and they didn't note the visit dates.

Browns website... nada...

Checking NFL.com...

I think the bottom line answer will be: The Browns know who it is. And I assume that, despite the vehement denials, that person has been taken off the Browns draft board.

But lets assume it is neither Garrett or Trubisky....which, as far as I am concerned are the only true two targets of the Browns FO draft desires.

If it is anyone else, is it fair to say that the Browns can just go in another direction confidently and without hesitation, and be good with their choice not to take the "May Day in Moscow" guy?

_1312510_300_ap_russianmayday.jpg

Last year it was Ezekiel Elliot...these Columbus hoes can't wait for a quick pay day.

Have sex with a guy who you know is in for a few million dollar pay day in a few weeks....leads to feelings of supposed "love" (love for the money?) but then he says Sayonara....you get pissed because you see your payday flying out the window, so you get a different idea about how to collect that payday: accuse him of rape. Hope eventually for a big cash settlement. Pride goes out the window when it comes to $$$.

If it's not true, I hope someone finds her and beats her into a pulp. If it IS true, well...hope he gets convicted.

Conley was a greenroom invite. 21 invites went to 20. He has elected not to go to draft at all. Smoke does rise. got to be his agents move. sucks

Archived