THE BROWNS BOARD

liberal anti-gunners will go to hell - the lib hater corrupt judge will lead the way

calfoxwc

What happened when three armed thugs put his family's safety in jeopardy...
Did you hear the story about Floyd yet...?
Floyd is a U.S. Army Veteran and USCCA member...
And with his Army background he thought he was ready, capable, and willing to deal with any armed citizen situation...
But when 3 armed trespassers put his family's safety in jeopardy–he got a rude awakening.
Just 2 months after activating his USCCA membership, Floyd found himself in the very predicament he had joined for, but prayed he'd never have to face...
Floyd confronted the three armed scumbags with his pistol...
But when the cops finally arrived he was outnumbered 3 to 1.
Floyd was arrested.
Shortly after arriving at the police station, he was charged with 3 counts of Aggravated Assault With A Deadly Firearm and tossed in a jail cell because he couldn't afford the massive bail bond that the gun-hating judge imposed on him...
The minimum sentence for those charges would be 3 years in state prison.
Can you imagine how he was feeling?
Scared, angry, confused, betrayed...
Well, despite how he was feeling, Floyd was able to take a deep breath and use his one phone call to call the USCCA.
You see, because Floyd is a USCCA member, the minute we received his call, we jumped into action.
We paid his bail, got him the best pro-2A attorney around, and kept his family updated the entire time.
In just two weeks, all of the charges were dropped and Floyd's attorney and bail bond fees were paid in full by the Self-Defense SHIELD...
...and he and his family were completely shielded from legal and financial ruin.
To put it in his words...
  • "With that one phone call to the USCCA a real crisis for me and my family was averted. My membership costing me only $13 paid for it all.
  • Since my experience taught me there is no way to be totally prepared for fulfilling my rights and obligations under the 2nd Amendment I came to one conclusion...
  • Anyone that owns a firearm in our country needs to be a member of the USCCA so they can be truly ready, capable, and willing to protect you and yours.
  • I am currently encouraging my friends and family to join me as a member with the USCCA and have increased my protection to the Platinum Plus level."
So, here's what it all boils down to...
If the unthinkable should happen to you, the USCCA will be there for you too...but we can't protect you like we protected Floyd if you're not a member...
Don't you think it's a good time to join forces with an organization that'll fight as hard for you as it did for Floyd?
Take care and stay safe,

emailTimSig.png

Tim Schmidt
President | USCCA

Archived