THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting

I got a long list of people that need to register for one of her classes.

consider the very first members of the republican party were largely ex slaves and whites

right after the emancipation proclamation was passed.

facing huge odds of ever getting started in light of (then-lol) democrat corruption

I got a long list of people that need to register for one of her classes.

This surprised me because it won against the common teachings we've been spoon fed for so long. A little bit depressing to realize that so much we take as gospel is just bullshit reguardless of which side of the aisle or the color barrier we are.

WSS

you probably didnt like or watch Dinesh D'souza Hillarys America?

Carol Swain was one of his interviews used to show this point also.

Who, me? I like him but I don't think his movies are very interesting even though I tend to agree with him.

On the other hand Michael Moore's films are pretty entertaining even though they are by-and-large bullshit.

WSS

PragerU

Prager University (often stylized as PragerU) is a 501©3 non-profit conservative digital media organization. It was founded in 2011 by radio talk show host Dennis Prager and radio producer and screenwriter Allen Estrin. Prager created the website to share conservative perspectives on a wide variety of issues.[1] PragerU is not an accredited academic institution.[1][2]

Totally unbiased source you have there

Dinesh D'souza's - Hillarys America

Carol Swain was one of his interviews used to show this point also.

edited

she's very impressive. the left thrived on deliberate false narratives for so long.

PragerU

Prager University (often stylized as PragerU) is a 501©3 non-profit conservative digital media organization. It was founded in 2011 by radio talk show host Dennis Prager and radio producer and screenwriter Allen Estrin. Prager created the website to share conservative perspectives on a wide variety of issues.[1] PragerU is not an accredited academic institution.[1][2]

So you think something in that story was incorrect or made up? Or you just mad because it wasn't on Saturday night live?

WSS

PragerU

I watched a documentary that offered information that an opposite perspective. One that's more in line with the current liberal thought process. Similar information but presented with a liberal slant. So I believe the whole truth can only be found in the middle with both sides being asked where their information came from.

Nope. I'm mad it's not SNL. My long standing history of only posting left wing sources on here shows that. Totally

Actually it's your longstanding process of not saying anything about whatever the article is besides bitching that you don't like the source whether you know anything about it or not.

WSS

Who, me? I like him but I don't think his movies are very interesting even though I tend to agree with him.

On the other hand Michael Moore's films are pretty entertaining even though they are by-and-large bullshit.

WSS

I know - but he was like the champion speaking out politically in a bleak 8 year long road into hell....

and the outlook of more

I need an article from a left wing source, written by a guy from a left wing think tank, that quote another guy from that left wing think tank as evidence towards the point. Oh, and that guy being quoted can't have anything he says sourced either. Then we're in business.

I need an article from a left wing source, written by a guy from a left wing think tank, that quote another guy from that left wing think tank as evidence towards the point. Oh, and that guy being quoted can't have anything he says sourced either. Then we're in business.

IOW You have nothing, and even though you probably have no disagreement you think prager must be a bad-guy or something?

WSS

Nope. I told you. I need to get all of my info from SNL. Clearly.

It doesn't matter that it's biased. I mean, what's wrong with getting all of your info from a biased source anyway, right? There must be a grain of truth in there, and that's all I need. The only way you could tell me otherwise would be by discrediting every point made in my biased links. If you can't, they must be right. And if they're right, then there's no reason not to post them.

So I'll continue only posting biased sources like I only ever do. Obviously

Yes, clearly. This is a bad source because it isn't SNL. That's the only reason. Just because it isn't a comedy show.

I mean, that's why you immediately led off with the SNL thing. Because that's clearly the only place I get a source.

You already decoded everything right there. Why even bother going further?

Archived