THE BROWNS BOARD

Unarmed woman shot by idiot cop

One Post

yes - happened last week, and the fallout is just starting.

Police Chief resigns yesterday by mayors request (both women)

Mayor gets shouted out of her own press conference last night by angry mob ( do not know if the room had friendly objections or just more BLM/ snow flake SJW's etc)

we think its because of progressive leftist democrat public officials (mayor and PC) orchestrating

new hiring practices - MORE minorities (remember Castile case? because it doesnt matter if you are qualified, only that you are a "newly crowned protected class")

so the progressive nut jobs will have to ferret this out, while the rest of us who do not live in Hennepin Co, are watching this shit show happen...

I suppose they lowered their training standards per court order...by an obamao judge...

what a disgrace. She was the person who called 911 in the first place...

police union spokesman hasnt given a statement nor has said a word in defense for Noor

Noor hasnt given an interview either...

theres something wrong about this -

His partner gave over 4 hrs of testimony the following day, yet the guy who did the deed is stalling?

par for the course...doesn't speak English maybe?

I mean....if that was actually true, would it be a huge surprise?

That's what I meant for the double whammy and also a catch 22. So a white woman gets killed by a non white officer...does the public say "that's what they get"?

police union spokesman hasnt given a statement nor has said a word in defense for Noor

Noor hasnt given an interview either...

theres something wrong about this -

His partner gave over 4 hrs of testimony the following day, yet the guy who did the deed is stalling?

Every officer involved shooting is investigated as a homicide. Because in truth that what it is be it justified or unjustified. Once it's ruled a murder or justified homicide then you'll see things such as the shooting officer's statement.

Witness statements are generally what you see first anyway. The shooting officer generally gets time to make a statement due to it being a traumatic event per department policy and/or union rules.

thanks for that clarification - I know that "talk radio" is really not a credible source of info especially this early in this case.

(Noor was reported speaking to the Muslim community reps first and not the BCA - but again, talk radio report)

the silence was and is deafening from the mayor and police dept.

And in light of recent Officer Vanez decision the Mpls police dept has a big problem.

and keeping speculation from hitting a fever pitch is just the tip of the iceberg. ( perceived ineptitude if not worse -malice? )

Archived