THE BROWNS BOARD

OJ

So this is a pretty good example why I think our legal system is by-and-large a piece of shit. OJ Simpson, whether he did it or didn't was not found guilty for the crime of murder of Nicole or her budd Ron.

No matter how shitty the evidence was either way no matter how biased the jury probably was and no matter how little the facts had to do with his guilt or innocence, we should just have to bite the bullet and say well-the case is settled but no... The family's got to come-back for another bite of the apple because somebody felt sorry for them give them a huge amount of money, then later gave OJ a ridiculous sentence for a nickel and dime crime. If he did it, fuck him and he deserves that and worse but unless we know that for sure... I think you really need a strong threshold of proof before you destroy a man's life.

WSS

After watching and reading several documentaries a common man might wonder the possibility of OJ being innocent but not me.

I'm speaking of the double murder he got away with and if it wasn't for his legal team he wouldn't have gotten off. Hey I did my bid and for something a lot lesser. His $$$ got him off from killing two people. Nicole was fucking hot too.

I wouldn't be upset if someone murdered him. In fact if I were Fred Goldman I'd put two in his head myself and call it good. Nicole was a crime of passion, as evidenced by the fact he cut her fucking head off. No random crook does that. Either isis was running loose on the streets in 1994 and conveniently forgot to take credit for it, or OJ. But he had no reason to kill Ron Goldman.

Archived