THE BROWNS BOARD

All Eyez On Me, Vontaze Burfict Exclusive Interview/workout Video

drocksthaparty

If he's shown maturity and a better skillset and a desire to improve and play smarter, then I wouldn't mind getting him.

There are smart risks and there are foolish risks. Taking him in the first round (and maybe even the second round) falls squarely in the latter.

We shouldn't even consider him until the 6th or 7th round.

If he's shown maturity and a better skillset and a desire to improve and play smarter, then I wouldn't mind getting him.

There are smart risks and there are foolish risks. Taking him in the first round (and maybe even the second round) falls squarely in the latter.

Fear not- no one is going to take him on day one or day two. way too many red flags. Gee, hard to believe his agent is pimping him.

I choked on my 40 @ the combine? Because "the lights" were on you? Sorry pal, if you don't know how to set up for that, you only excuse I'd believe is you pulled a hammy 1\2 way through the run. & Guess what's going to happen every Sunday in the NFL?

I think the Browns have a compensatory pick in the seventh round. See ya then, slacker.

I know that the Browns have been one of the only teams to express interest towards Vontaze, but check out this exclusive Interview w/ Mocking the Draft. It is really good

Nah, the Bengals LOVE character risks. They'll get PacMan Jones to show him the ropes on how to get tossed in jail. :)

I'd take a chance with the second fourth rounder, with Chase being the first fourth rounder. Crossing my fingers for those two!

Pointing at the opposing QB... Ooooo... Didn't "The Boz" used to do that?

And where the hell are his calf muscles??? Looks like he's running on toothpicks...

Maybe, just maybe, if we're into compensatory picks and out of ideas...

IF any team is going to take a Day 2 chance on him, I'd think it would be the Baltimore Blackbirds... Let Ray-Ray get his hands on him and the kid might see the light... If not, it'd be lights out...

I know you play with tons of tenacity and I admire that, but being a football player takes both skills and discipline, how can you change the penalties?

I have been talking with Nick Barnett, who is part of the Prestige Management team, and he has been teaching me a ton of things. Personally he is teaching me things such as the personal fouls are detrimental to my team, my coaches and my locker room. He has told me, all you do by getting a penalty is break up the trust between your teammates and your coaches. I need to understand that this game isn’t about me but about the team, I play on.

Seriously, it took someone else to teach you that? Someone from outside your school and coaching staff. Bunch of BS.

You were slower than almost every Defensive Lineman at the Combine, what happened?

I was nervous and tight, I didn’t get to stretch, but I ran badly. I have never had those cameras on me before, the spotlight was on me, and I choked. I have never felt that before, it was ugly.

Welcom to the NFL. Guess what, Lights, Camera, Action, every Sunday. You have Media sticking camera's and mics in your face after games. You have radio and TV personalities judging, criticing and praising you. It's part of life in the NFL and college. This is not the first NFL combine nor the last.

Don't want him.. he is is going to be a waste of a draft pick. If he goes undrafted, maybe snag him for league minimum or something and see if he can live up to his own excuses and inner self hype.

What a fuckin douche bag! Smoke damn weed before the most important day to show off to scouts, also he must have just assumed he would do good even without training for it.

LMAO!!!

Some of the Bengals fans here are thinking they're getting Richardson. :lol: They may get DeCastro. But Trent Richardson? Pffffft... :rolleyes:

Rule #1: They're the Bengals and they'll screw their draft up.

Rule #2: If you don't believe me, see rule #1.

Oh, and Burfict? Yeah. He'll be wearing stripes. Bengals stripes first, then prison stripes.

Saaaaay... Isn't it about time another Bengal got arrested? It's been too long between arrests.

Some of the Bengals fans here are thinking they're getting Richardson. :lol: They may get DeCastro. But Trent Richardson? Pffffft... :rolleyes:

Rule #1: They're the Bengals and they'll screw their draft up.

Rule #2: If you don't believe me, see rule #1.

Oh, and Burfict? Yeah. He'll be wearing stripes. Bengals stripes first, then prison stripes.

Saaaaay... Isn't it about time another Bengal got arrested? It's been too long between arrests.

After that failed drug test, try CFL- you just flushed your NFL career, doofus.

Archived