THE BROWNS BOARD

Sandra Fluke Is An Ignornat Slut

calfoxwc

Really? Fluke wants us to pay for her to have sex three times a day for a year? or was that three years.

A condom costs couple of bucks ... three times a day, is six bucks. Six times 365 days a year...

is only 2,190 bucks. This idiot thinks that we should pay for her to have her choice of the most expensive birth control.

Really? Has she heard of condoms? The old standby, aspirin? "An aspirin a day keeps the high cost of sex away" ???

I mean, it costs somewere around 40,000 dollars a year for tuition there. And maybe another 15,000 for room and board? Or more?

But "boo hoo" , she and her friends just can't afford condoms.

It's what liberals do. They lie, exaggerate, to emotionally try to get their way.

No amount of intelligent critical though can influence them. They feel emotion - and actual reason goes out their window.

FLUKE is a FLAKE. Compared to FLAKEY FLUKE, Sarah Palin is a genius. But Fluke will be able to get a job with Nancy Pelosi, for certain.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cal are you Retarded?

Sarah Palin is a genius

Well I guess you are.

You really agree with the guy that openly called a college student a "slut" and a "prostitute" on air because he doesn't agree with her? Limbaugh is the asshole. You don't see that though because he says things you like to hear, therefore you agree with him... it's almost as if "No amount of intelligent critical though can influence you"...

"I think he, like a lot of people, feels that the kinds of personal attacks that she is - that have been directed her way are inappropriate," Carney said of the president. "The fact that our political discourse has become debased in many ways is bad enough. It is worse when it's directed at a private citizen who was simply expressing her views on a matter of public policy."

Really, I don't think I can handle all of your ignorance by myself...

It's really just mind boggling to me the shit you guys can say and not realize the irony or the hypocrisy in any of it. The fact there are more people out there like you, voting, is crazy.

dude she is a whore she spends more time on her back than in class, she said she is having so much sex she cannot afford the contraceptions. we can see she is saving herself for some special guy..... not

article? link? source?

I mean, if she really does I might have to change my stance here.

Watch her testimony. She SAID

THREE THOUSAND DOLLARS for birth control.

That's a thousand a year... easily three condoms a day.

But she says if she wants an implanted device jobbie to have sex , and it's expensive,

then "she can't have access to contraceptives because she can't afford it boo hoo" baloney.

She's a soon to be get a job with Pelosi for that "testimony". No facts, just inuendo,

and emotional "crisis" on the issue, because they want to negate the opposition to

forcing religious churches to contradict their own beliefs. She can

Entitlement subculture.

I would imagine she's multiplying the doctor visits by a certain number at full price.

Which of course she would not pay but it is a wonderful talking points for her and obama.

Just for the record my own insurance which I pay for myself @ nearly 700 bucks a month covers no prescriptions at all nor bariatric surgery nor cosmetic surgery nor dental...

WSS

Why would it cover cosmetic surgery?

Why wouldn't it?

I would say that physical appearance certainly has an effect on ones psychological well being.

And most insurance policies cover psychological work to some extent.

Ok course if you are arguing that insurance should cover nothing except the basic life and death in serious illness issues I guess you are right. Still I would argue that prominent facial scarring for instance would be terrible for any human being to live with.

Probably worse then some rich chick going to law school having to pay for her own birth control pills.

WSS

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/meet-the-press/46619533

Just for the record I think this question has been answered about as well as it possibly can.

Gregory may as well work for the democratic party, and I think Gingrich answer this properly.

WSS

I watched that, he hardly answered it lol. He just went on and on about the "War on Christianity" and I'm not even sure what he said was true

Heck, it isn't specifically birth control pills. There's the intrauterine device, having tubes tied. ...

THE FREAKIN POINT (and you always change hte subject of other peoples' threads)...

is about Fluke paying 40 some thou a year, in tuition alone, and then whining that she just

can't afford contraceptives. Condoms are contraceptives. But the valley lawyer student chick..

(who, btw, deliberately went to Georgetown to make a name for herself - she learned contraceptives were

NOT COVERED by her insurance, and she went DELIBERATELY to Georgetown to battle, and maybe

win a famous entry/attorney feather in her cap on her resume. It's like becoming a priest, after signing a vow of celebasy sp?...

and then suing the church because you want to get married, because it "isn't fair"... and of course, you want the church to

pay for your wedding.... and it's a gay wedding... to seven people.

Libs/leftists will work to undo everything, and turn it upside down, and inside out.

And if a flakey Fluke can make it happen, she's a shoe-in for a cushy lawyer job as an advocate/lobbyist for any number of leftist causes...

and Pelosi will write her reference letter.

Anyways... she wants the insurance to PAY for her three condoms a day. I mean, maybe she's dating the Iranian army or something.

So Rush publicly embarrasses a citizen of the United States of America for offering her opinion, calling her a slut, a prostitute, and insinuates that he and all tax paying Americans are entitled to see the videos of her have sex since they are paying for said sex and he's the hero? Are you guys out of your fcuking minds? So making baseless, slanderous accusations makes you a stand up guy? Those of you standing up for Rush ought to be ashamed of yourselves. How would you feel if Rush (or any "man" for that matter) said those things about your daughter, sister, wife, ect. on a nationally syndicated radio show heard by thousands upon thousands of people and then have it replayed all over every local and national media outlets for the past few days seen by millions of people? Think you would still be singing the same tune? Regardless of your political beliefs, there is absolutely no way a decent human being in our society can believe what Rush said is okay, much less correct. Frankly, conservatives should be more pissed off then any other group about this. Considering Rush is/was a "prominent" conservative voice, he just gave Republicans a pretty sizable black eye in an election year. Good luck getting the female vote in November, especially if Santorum is the nominee.

So Steve, I guess you don't agree that birth control pills should be covered by health insurance. If not, why not?

And what if the birth control pills aren't prescribed for birth control, but for health reasons, as they often are? Is it then okay for them to be covered?

It has nothing to do with whether it's okay or not.

And again, I don't care.

This broad has not had her rights infringed upon by any stretch of the imagination.

She's a plant, a part of a concerted campaign effort that's all.

And I don't suppose it's a good idea to force health insurance plans to pay for every single medical whim a person might have. Do you?

I'd imagine there are more serious medical needs not being met but every insurance plan then the fact that her boyfriends don't want to use condoms.

WSS

Archived