THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm being entertained

Frenchie

another NFL game in london today hey chris? how many are slated for this year, four?

i see the NFL arm slowly reaching it's way into having 8 games a year there in the near future.

anyhoo........back to this thread.

yes we need defensive help in the areas all have mentioned but we also need to think 2-4 years down the road in drafting and grooming a center and JT's replacement at left guard. i like kessler (at least he's a shining point from a hohum draft last year} but anyone we stick behind our OL will get crushed and our running game will continue to be non-existent if we don't address the situation with first round blue-chip talent. JT was number one pick and it was well deserved. players like that come at a high price and the browns need to belly up and throw in the dough no matter what direction they choose to go.

another NFL game in london today hey chris? how many are slated for this year, four?

i see the NFL arm slowly reaching it's way into having 8 games a year there in the near future.

anyhoo........back to this thread.

yes we need defensive help in the areas all have mentioned but we also need to think 2-4 years down the road in drafting and grooming a center and JT's replacement at left guard. i like kessler (at least he's a shining point from a hohum draft last year} but anyone we stick behind our OL will get crushed and our running game will continue to be non-existent if we don't address the situation with first round blue-chip talent. JT was number one pick and it was well deserved. players like that come at a high price and the browns need to belly up and throw in the dough no matter what direction they choose to go.

Three this year. It's scheduled to go up to four in a couple of years. They're feeling their way in to having eight, to see if the support can be maintained throughout a full season, I think.

Ok....so, next year we need to draft WR .....OL.....and Pass rushers? first.....plus a QB at the top.....??????

Yet...last year our first 7 picks were 2 WR, 1 OL, 3 pass rushers and a QB....?

NICE!

so....we needed a WR and drafted 4....we needed a couple OL and drafted a couple.......we needed a QB and drafted 1 and signed 1......we needed OLB/edge rushers and drafted 3 and signed 3(or more).....

And these are all still considered our primary need positions?......no opinion, just asking......cause my gears are grinding right now...

The Browns FO will get it right this time they promise

Ok - as the starter of this thread - I will say that today's game was NOT entertaining! Our relative lack of talent was obvious (as always) and not made up for with the fight in the Dawg. For the first time this season, the new Browns looked like the old Browns. The defensive front seven which I have defended were pushed aside like bowling pins. If I'm the Browns, next year, we need a draft and a lot of free agents to build a competitive team.

Wonder if all, most or just some of the 53 will give it 100% from here on out. It's gotta be brutal to be a Brown right about now when 0-16 is a real possibility.

Ok - as the starter of this thread - I will say that today's game was NOT entertaining! Our relative lack of talent was obvious (as always) and not made up for with the fight in the Dawg. For the first time this season, the new Browns looked like the old Browns. The defensive front seven which I have defended were pushed aside like bowling pins. If I'm the Browns, next year, we need a draft and a lot of free agents to build a competitive team.

Let me translate Hue's post game comment "they're trying hard, giving everything they've got." We're just not good enough, and lacking in talent. Thanks loads Sashi. For the first time this year, it looks like they quit in the 4th quarter.

or instead of fa"s wouldn't it be nice to draft some play makers

So if we call Pryor a playmaker, then who else? We've had a boatload of high draft picks....any playmakers amongst them? Lots of cap space and never made a stab at any. Imho, draft or fa, just get someone that's a ball hawk.

I was hoping that maybe someone would stand out and use are cap space for them but being that we let decent draft picks walk and hold on to shit FUCK it spend the money on some hot cheerleaders

Archived