THE BROWNS BOARD

36 Years as a Browns fan

Represent

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake fans i live right here in Cleveland a few blocks up from the stadium in the Ghetto............ I watched us always lose but you think i am really bout to sit here in this 0-16 season?

good riddance.

Add this guy to your Roll Call topic Gipper. See what happens when the Johnny Street Creatures come aboard..We got another Quitter..Wink Wink, Z

Add this guy to your Roll Call topic Gipper. See what happens when the Johnny Street Creatures come aboard..We got another Quitter..Wink Wink, Z

The Johnny guys that lasted are tough.

This guy Represents nipple slurping mamas boys.

Off with his head.

Z

"As Columbo would say ... Just one more thing ...

What are you representing, "Represent"?

Quitting?

Lack of courage?

Lack of loyalty?

How to come out as a homo on a sports forum?

36 years, and you walk as a rookie qb on an 0-5 team goes down firing and loses by two points?

THIS was the game that made you walk?

OR ... Your boyfriend told you to sign off for good or he was sharpening the choke collar?

Z"

You don't even know what courage or loyalty is, you insult me because you can't have a real conversation on this fucking team, if you wanna call me homo, weak etc that's on you, kinda sad you got to this level of forum trolling, that you even get to the point of saying shit like that it's embarrassing .
I can't even believe you consider a garbage time touchdown and a lucky onside kick to be a close game, no wonder we see the game differently lol im off these forums.
Seriously how can you think 2 point loss with a rookie qb was good when they played soft zone coverage to kill the clock, and odds on getting the onside kick are low the titans were smart to play the game out like that because the odds say it is, but hey we scored against the clock and got a guy to cough the ball up on the kick we must be doing things right now the turn around is coming..... get the fuck outta here lol
  • rep_up.png

Then once again....get the fuck out. Don't post anymore. You're quitting. Leave....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The last sentence shows just how little you know about the NFL or even Browns history for fucks sake. The 1999 team was light years worse than this years team. Light fucking years worse.

So once again...in closing. If you're quitting...get the fuck out and go away. If you're staying....man up and grow a pair and change your expectations for what a successful season is in 2016. Hell...even Hoorta is coming around on this team and if he can do it, damn near anyone can.

"As Columbo would say ... Just one more thing ...

What are you representing, "Represent"?

Quitting?

Lack of courage?

Lack of loyalty?

How to come out as a homo on a sports forum?

36 years, and you walk as a rookie qb on an 0-5 team goes down firing and loses by two points?

THIS was the game that made you walk?

OR ... Your boyfriend told you to sign off for good or he was sharpening the choke collar?

Z"

You don't even know what courage or loyalty is, you insult me because you can't have a real conversation on this fucking team, if you wanna call me homo, weak etc that's on you, kinda sad you got to this level of forum trolling, that you even get to the point of saying shit like that it's embarrassing .
I can't even believe you consider a garbage time touchdown and a lucky onside kick to be a close game, no wonder we see the game differently lol im off these forums.
Seriously how can you think 2 point loss with a rookie qb was good when they played soft zone coverage to kill the clock, and odds on getting the onside kick are low the titans were smart to play the game out like that because the odds say it is, but hey we scored against the clock and got a guy to cough the ball up on the kick we must be doing things right now the turn around is coming..... get the fuck outta here lol
  • rep_up.png

my favorite time of yr...too nice out to watch this shitass team anymore...after watching that fucking rigged call against julio jones yesterday, not only have i lost interest in the browns, but in football....if trump thinks the polls are rigged, he needs to look into football....

my favorite time of yr...too nice out to watch this shitass team anymore...after watching that fucking rigged call against julio jones yesterday, not only have i lost interest in the browns, but in football....if trump thinks the polls are rigged, he needs to look into football....

Look, can't you see the Tribe is back up again. The flood gates our now closed. Come see the Great & Powerfull Z tomorrow...There's no place like home.There's no place like home

Then I guess we won't be seeing you around here either. Bye...

No one cares what you think, Bitchtits.

Z

hahaha never it's been going on since the dawn of time internet time that is

IKR... was the same story at the audio forum I used to frequent...

The Johnny guys that lasted are tough.

This guy Represents nipple slurping mamas boys.

Off with his head.

Z

LOL! Best backassward compliment I've ever gotten. :P

My closest football wise friends call me an idiot for still following them. Well duh! :D

I take a lot of razzing when I wear my Browns T, but now and again, even down here, I get a "Go Browns!" :excl:

I'm not quitting being a brown's fan, never will

BUT if all we have to hang our hat on this year is pryor looking good (sorry peeps, he ain't no aj green) or kessler looking better than expected then wtf have i been watching since '99 when they looked better?

Don't get u guys. It's been a total rebuild in year's past and 1/2 of you would be screaming at the top of ur lungs that this shit is not tolerable, but all of a sudden it's OK?

Wow. Gimme some of what u guys r passing around.

I'd take this team over any Weeden/Quinn/McCoy/Frye/Couch team.

I'd take this team over any Weeden/Quinn/McCoy/Frye/Couch team.

Agree on all but Couch....his last year he did play most of the season that got us to the playoffs where Holcomb took over. But most of the Couch years were pretty dismal. The rest on your list there all just either sucked or sucked royally.

Then once again....get the fuck out. Don't post anymore. You're quitting. Leave....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The last sentence shows just how little you know about the NFL or even Browns history for fucks sake. The 1999 team was light years worse than this years team. Light fucking years worse.

So once again...in closing. If you're quitting...get the fuck out and go away. If you're staying....man up and grow a pair and change your expectations for what a successful season is in 2016. Hell...even Hoorta is coming around on this team and if he can do it, damn near anyone can.

Well yeah, mostly. Quitters don't drive 300+ miles to Nashville to watch the Browns. :) There are positives, you just can't let the losses hurt you. I was thinking we would win at least a game or two, but with Pryor and Bitonio hurt, I'm not so sure anymore. Kessler had better up his life insurance. + Being a fan doesn't mean you can't complain. Erving sucks, if you haven't noticed. :D

I have to do some work in Wheeling, W.V from time to time and those backward ass fucks make comments about my Browns gear and say ignorant shit, of course I get them back by saying "You kiss your sister with that mouth?"

They don't have front teeth. It's "mouf"

Well yeah, mostly. Quitters don't drive 300+ miles to Nashville to watch the Browns. :) There are positives, you just can't let the losses hurt you. I was thinking we would win at least a game or two, but with Pryor and Bitonio hurt, I'm not so sure anymore. Kessler had better up his life insurance. + Being a fan doesn't mean you can't complain. Erving sucks, if you haven't noticed. :D

complaining is different than quitting.

This team is (in my opinion) building something from the ground up. The team needed a total rebuild from where we were and we all knew it was going to be a long season. I still think they win more games than the team won last year.

I still think they win more games than the team won last year.

So four out of the last ten which are: @ CIN, NYJ, DAL, @BLT, PTG, NYG, (Bye), CIN, @BUF, SD, @PTG.

If we were whole, maybe... Our usual split with CIN, NYJ is a mess as is BLT, SD has issues (but appears to be on an upswing). Only other possible is a PTG game if Ben's not back or the season-ender is meaningless to them and they rest up.

Then again, with our mounting injury toll, it's very hard to see.

So four out of the last ten which are: @ CIN, NYJ, DAL, @BLT, PTG, NYG, (Bye), CIN, @BUF, SD, @PTG.

If we were whole, maybe... Our usual split with CIN, NYJ is a mess as is BLT, SD has issues (but appears to be on an upswing). Only other possible is a PTG game if Ben's not back or the season-ender is meaningless to them and they rest up.

Then again, with our mounting injury toll, it's very hard to see.

I'll go Jets, Dallas (only because I'll be there), Giants and Cincy.

Archived