THE BROWNS BOARD

36 Years as a Browns fan

Represent

I get really upset during the game and say fucked up shit but I will NEVER stop being a Browns fan, I will not join another Browns message board I like seeing what most of you say and even when we are getting beat some of you even make me laugh. I was upset at us going for 2 but oh well. we did look decent at times I would just love to understand why we have a DE or LB covering a wideout on 3rd and longs.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am 39 and I been a Browns fan ever since I understood the game, My Mother (God Rest her soul) Was A Steeler fan and being where I am from there are a lot of those things around but thank god I had a uncle who taught me the game and he was a Browns fan and even took me to some games. I miss the feeling from the Muni, It seemed like we were a part of the team, I don't get that feeling from the new Stadium but it still is fun.

Yeah we suck. We're gonna have a perfect 0-20 season this year. So fucking what? They're finally doing things the right way and you fuckin' people want to bail because you want instant gratification.

I'll tell you what. Watch literally any other team in Cleveland and give the browns some fucking time to do it the right way. Kay? Kay. Fuck off.

Well..in that case....why don't you scrape together about a billion dollars and then you can show us how smart you are and how much better of a job you would do. Otherwise, bitching about the owner like a 3 year old is about the most worthless of all the whining and complaining that goes on around here.

Take your stool softener , old man!

from one of the leaders of the whiny bitch brigade....you should probably look in the mirror "old man".

Sorry I'm not a sunshine pumper like you.. have a good bowel movement.

Sorry I'm not a sunshine pumper like you.. have a good bowel movement.

the only bowel movements are your lame ass posts. Hey..if it makes your miserable pathetic life better to whine and bitch about the owner of a sports team...by all means have at it. How a fucking football team does or doesn't do, has no effect on my life one bit. It's entertainment. Some of you fucksticks act like you are actually on the team and your life depends on how a team does when you have no control over it at all.

the only bowel movements are your lame ass posts. Hey..if it makes your miserable pathetic life better to whine and bitch about the owner of a sports team...by all means have at it. How a fucking football team does or doesn't do, has no effect on my life one bit. It's entertainment. Some of you fucksticks act like you are actually on the team and your life depends on how a team does when you have no control over it at all.

No shit charlie!...

I'm not quitting being a brown's fan, never will

BUT if all we have to hang our hat on this year is pryor looking good (sorry peeps, he ain't no aj green) or kessler looking better than expected then wtf have i been watching since '99 when they looked better?

Don't get u guys. It's been a total rebuild in year's past and 1/2 of you would be screaming at the top of ur lungs that this shit is not tolerable, but all of a sudden it's OK?

Wow. Gimme some of what u guys r passing around.

IMO if we would of had '08 D with '07 Offense we would of had a great team. we went 10-6 in '07 but our D was shitty and in '08 our offense was horrible but our D was decent. But in 09 we started from scratch yet again and same in 10 and 11 and 12 and so on.WE NEED TO STOP CHANGING EVERY OTHER FUCKING YEAR.

Its not about the wins and losses this year, we are competitive and damn are we young. I see good things in the future! Its only football,

Ditto... tis the year for small victories... moral victories. And excepting the Pats game and Eagles opener so far we've had more than I expected.

Go Browns...

I am 39 and I been a Browns fan ever since I understood the game...

I miss the feeling from the Muni, It seemed like we were a part of the team, I don't get that feeling from the new Stadium but it still is fun.

First, you're a kid.... ;)

Second, as shitty of a place old Muni was to view a game (excepting the bleachers) I agree. And I think it'll stay that way until we win and fill it with Browns fans. May take a while yet, but I do believe that day is coming.

Ditto... tis the year for small victories... moral victories. And excepting the Pats game and Eagles opener so far we've had more than I expected.

Go Browns...

First, you're a kid.... ;)

Second, as shitty of a place old Muni was to view a game (excepting the bleachers) I agree. And I think it'll stay that way until we win and fill it with Browns fans. May take a while yet, but I do believe that day is coming.

Totally agree.

Been a Browns' Fan since '53. Plenty of good & bad since then but there is "no quit" in this young Team & I sure as hell won't quit on THEM!

Mike

Pretty typical, actually. The modern, instant-gratification 'fan' - even after 36 years experience...

If you can't flush the entire organization, start over from scratch, commit to building team from draft...

... and you still can't go 16-0 in the first year of a rebuild!??

I'm sorry. If you didn't see a losing season coming, then you really haven't been watching for the last 36 years.

I am 39 I been a Browns fan since age 5 (when I figured out the game and understood it) Even though we do lose I still would not want to spend my Sunday any other way

I'm still a fan but there's way better ways to spend your Sundays especially early in the season with the nicest weather of the entire year. DVR is a great thing.

I'm still a fan but there's way better ways to spend your Sundays especially early in the season with the nicest weather of the entire year. DVR is a great thing.

Right on. I used to make it a point of watching every game. Now, only if the weather is bad and even then it's just background. I can get them on 3 or 4 radio stations if need be too. Until they become a legit 500 team, I have better things to do than watch lousy football and lousier ads

Pretty typical, actually. The modern, instant-gratification 'fan' - even after 36 years experience...

Not the first time a comment along this line has been made, but first time it struck a chord...

It made me wonder when the first "worst to first", NFL team occurred. Had to be in the "free agent era" because in the old days of lifetime, indentured servitude contracts with only the draft and trades in the toolbox, patience was an absolute prerequisite.

Fake fans i live right here in Cleveland a few blocks up from the stadium in the Ghetto............ I watched us always lose but you think i am really bout to sit here in this 0-16 season?

How bout next years 0-16

Or the year after 3-13 and a new coach?

I can't take the shit anymore i know I WAS of the realest fans out here i just don't have the stomach anymore to watch by far the worst football i have ever seen, HUE is worse than Shurmur, and Pettetine news flash!

If you wanna root for a team that consistently loses on purpose then do it, you guys are paying for tickets, merchandise, TIME, and so on. The Cleveland Browns CAN NOT turn this around within the next 3-5 years we have to many holes to be able to legit plug an average roster out of it, so in my conclusion some of you will die watching em still lose over n over n over n over n over n over''

The Browns are by far the worst team that has ever been allowed in the NFL fr they should just move them and allow an expansion draft = good riddance.

"As Columbo would say ... Just one more thing ...

What are you representing, "Represent"?

Quitting?

Lack of courage?

Lack of loyalty?

How to come out as a homo on a sports forum?

36 years, and you walk as a rookie qb on an 0-5 team goes down firing and loses by two points?

THIS was the game that made you walk?

OR ... Your boyfriend told you to sign off for good or he was sharpening the choke collar?

Z"
You don't even know what courage or loyalty is, you insult me because you can't have a real conversation on this fucking team, if you wanna call me homo, weak etc that's on you, kinda sad you got to this level of forum trolling, that you even get to the point of saying shit like that it's embarrassing .
I can't even believe you consider a garbage time touchdown and a lucky onside kick to be a close game, no wonder we see the game differently lol im off these forums.
Seriously how can you think 2 point loss with a rookie qb was good when they played soft zone coverage to kill the clock, and odds on getting the onside kick are low the titans were smart to play the game out like that because the odds say it is, but hey we scored against the clock and got a guy to cough the ball up on the kick we must be doing things right now the turn around is coming..... get the fuck outta here lol
  • rep_up.png

"As Columbo would say ... Just one more thing ...

What are you representing, "Represent"?

Quitting?

Lack of courage?

Lack of loyalty?

How to come out as a homo on a sports forum?

36 years, and you walk as a rookie qb on an 0-5 team goes down firing and loses by two points?

THIS was the game that made you walk?

OR ... Your boyfriend told you to sign off for good or he was sharpening the choke collar?

Z"

You don't even know what courage or loyalty is, you insult me because you can't have a real conversation on this fucking team, if you wanna call me homo, weak etc that's on you, kinda sad you got to this level of forum trolling, that you even get to the point of saying shit like that it's embarrassing .
I can't even believe you consider a garbage time touchdown and a lucky onside kick to be a close game, no wonder we see the game differently lol im off these forums.
Seriously how can you think 2 point loss with a rookie qb was good when they played soft zone coverage to kill the clock, and odds on getting the onside kick are low the titans were smart to play the game out like that because the odds say it is, but hey we scored against the clock and got a guy to cough the ball up on the kick we must be doing things right now the turn around is coming..... get the fuck outta here lol
  • rep_up.png

Calling you weak is not on me .. you're weak.

That is what this whole thread is about.

You are quitting, because you're not strong enough to handle it.

You are focusing on the circumstances of this game our injury-depleted team with a rookie QB lost instead of focusing on the fact that everyone thinks you are freaking fag for quitting on this team.

If you decide to come back when the team starts winning, find another forum where you can find fellow soft-minded folks who can't handle adversity.

We're too tough for you.

Zombo

you can't have a real conversation on this fucking team

You're not capable of having a conversation. You're quitting - because you, personally, are a weak bitch.

EDIT: Yes, I see Zombo's post.

You want real? Then don't quit. Your definition of what's "real" and what's "fake" is far too pussified.

I can't take the shit anymore i know I WAS of the realest fans out here i just don't have the stomach anymore to watch by far the worst football i have ever seen, HUE is worse than Shurmur, and Pettetine news flash!

If you honestly believe Hue is worse than Shurmer and Pettine, YOU don't know dick about football...

If you wanna root for a team that consistently loses on purpose then do it, you guys are paying for tickets, merchandise, TIME, and so on. The Cleveland Browns CAN NOT turn this around within the next 3-5 years we have to many holes to be able to legit plug an average roster out of it, so in my conclusion some of you will die watching em still lose over n over n over n over n over n over''

The Browns are by far the worst team that has ever been allowed in the NFL fr they should just move them and allow an expansion draft = good riddance.

Then once again....get the fuck out. Don't post anymore. You're quitting. Leave....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

The last sentence shows just how little you know about the NFL or even Browns history for fucks sake. The 1999 team was light years worse than this years team. Light fucking years worse.

So once again...in closing. If you're quitting...get the fuck out and go away. If you're staying....man up and grow a pair and change your expectations for what a successful season is in 2016. Hell...even Hoorta is coming around on this team and if he can do it, damn near anyone can.

Archived