THE BROWNS BOARD

36 Years as a Browns fan

Represent

Fucking done with em, not only were we the jokes every year since the return, they got these fucking fools making the most important of decisions...........

Deshone Kizer will die in his first game so im out on these fucks, for anyone who says good riddance we dont need you etc.................... Wrong you need me to get you out of this death machine

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking done with em, not only were we the jokes every year since the return, they got these fucking fools making the most important of decisions...........

Deshone Kizer will die in his first game so im out on these fucks, for anyone who says good riddance we dont need you etc.................... Wrong you need me to get you out of this death machine

fWx327.gif

you really gonna get pissed at someone who hates the way this franchise is being run?

cuz...................

the browns fucking suck.

and thanks to represent we have someone to unleash are anger on,he is just doing his part

you really gonna get pissed at someone who hates the way this franchise is being run?

cuz...................

the browns fucking suck.

Like what part of "we have a buffoon for an owner" that anyone does not understand.

You are a complete faggot.

Sorry it took you so long to figure it out.

Z

Your gonna regret your decision

IN ABOUT 10 YEARS

Like what part of "we have a buffoon for an owner" that anyone does not understand.

hate to say it......again, its the same shit...undiscipline football with the penalties out the wazoo...what the fuck, this does not come with being new team, lining up in the neutral zone...cmon give me a break...off sides on the d....and special teams...the only respect i would have for this coach right now is if he fires whoever the special teams coach is...christ almighty...and .going for 2 when he did was quite stupid....i counted this game as a win...at this point we are on the road to 0-16....

55+ years as a fan. They suck because they don't have football sense when drafting. They should have stayed in the top ten and not pass on Elliot, Bosa, Wentz, etc. Their quantity verses quality isn't working.

Fucking drama queens.

Type of people that give up a dog because it has a akin disease or disown a kid because he sucks dick.

Ya, we suck. We knew we were going to suck, and we indeed suck.

6 weeks into the rebuild.

Get a set.

Z

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. We don't need you. Grow a set and grow up. We don't need crybabies like you. piss off...

Well..in that case....why don't you scrape together about a billion dollars and then you can show us how smart you are and how much better of a job you would do. Otherwise, bitching about the owner like a 3 year old is about the most worthless of all the whining and complaining that goes on around here.

55+ years as a fan. They suck because they don't have football sense when drafting. They should have stayed in the top ten and not pass on Elliot, Bosa, Wentz, etc. Their quantity verses quality isn't working.

We were going to draft all 3 of those guys? Jesus we are dumb to miss out on all 3 of them. You're already putting Wentz in the hall of fame after 5 games? Bosa has played 2 games. Elliot looks great with the best oline in football....put him behind that shit show we have playing offensive line and he won't look much different than the undrafted FA Crowell who isn't all that bad. Love the geniuses who can 2nd guess everything and talk about all the players we should've drafted after the fact

As Columbo would say ... Just one more thing ...

What are you representing, "Represent"?

Quitting?

Lack of courage?

Lack of loyalty?

How to come out as a homo on a sports forum?

36 years, and you walk as a rookie qb on an 0-5 team goes down firing and loses by two points?

THIS was the game that made you walk?

OR ... Your boyfriend told you to sign off for good or he was sharpening the choke collar?

Z

can't take it can you....bend over because its coming up your fucking ass big as day....0-6 in the division....

Did you get an erection when you typed that?

So embarrassed for you "Browns fans".

Total fags. Please find another team, you are bringing us shame.

Z

can't take it can you....bend over because its coming up your fucking ass big as day....0-6 in the division....

its going to be nowhere near my ass chachi... I don't play or work for this team. I'm just a fan and my life doesn't change one bit one way or another should the team win every game 50-0 or lose every game 100-0. Only homos like you seem to be getting off on this season.

I still remember burning my Browns sweatshirt and bedsheets at my grandpa's trash cylinder on the family farm in Granville, OH the day after Modell traitored the team away.

And this season, with Pryor breaking out, is the year you choose to quit? Really?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Archived