THE BROWNS BOARD

Off Topic: broncos/ chargers

One Post

I'm waiting for MLB Friday with the Indians -but- I may catch some here, have a few FL guys in.

i've always really like phillip rivers. his tanacity and go get 'em especially. a tough dude that let's no one walk all over him.

couple of things that bother me already..... friggin tj ward is a POS and i'm glad the browns got rid of him. yeah he's a hard hitter blah blah blah but he's a real POS. after every play that a receiver get's over on him he get's up with the 'throw the flag' gesture. then they show the replay and he's the guilty scoundrel. i hate that shit.

second thing is, this is the 2nd or 3rd game i've seen in a week where a ref is to have supposedly blown a whistle on a line play before the snap of the ball but the defender (in this case von miller) is allowed to come in and hit the QB after everyone else has given up on the play. on any other play it'd be a personal foul for even whiffing on the QB but because the refs blew it.......

fucking refs suck. tj ward is a fag and joey bosa is a twink.

Just cuz Mik won't, i would like to add that, that Benjamin guy looks like a women in a football jersey running to a K-Mart blue light clearance sale.You $$$ Wussie

Just cuz Mik won't, i would like to add that, that Benjamin guy looks like a women in a football jersey running to a K-Mart blue light clearance sale.You $$$ Wussie

So, instead of going to play with Philip Rivers, you would rather stay in Cleveland with whatever QB the Browns get off the scrap heap.

So, instead of going to play with Philip Rivers, you would rather stay in Cleveland with whatever QB the Browns get off the scrap heap.

Go back & read what he had to say before & when he left about cle.. F'em & he's in Cleveland week 15ish. peeps luv the Easy Button around here, but culture won't change till some playmaker's want to stay. Benji was a Pet guy imo. killed it

Bosa what? Has a spin move? Cleans up after others do the real dirt? Yeah he bruised his pinky and had to sit out for a couple of series while they had his korean nails lady come in and to his cuticles. I saw one play where he looked good. Don't blow him up like he's some all-pro just cuz he played for the bucks.

Chargers were picked to lose this game. Their defense didn't get the memo.

Their defense has been non-existent all year until this game. Maybe they did get the memo (do it right or hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more).

But just wait until after Atlanta before we declare them as a defensive turnaround.

Bosa looked undersized to me. Never had that impression before...

Good game. I was impressed by the intensity of SD's D. But lord don't ya know Charger sphincters were tight in the 4th... bracing for another epic loss.

I'm waiting for MLB Friday with the Indians -but- I may catch some here, have a few FL guys in.

That game STUNK if you had two DEN WRS who together had less than 100 Yds and -0- TDS plus the kicker....too bad he missed that 56 yarder, could have used that.

I'm gonna get buried this week.

That game STUNK if you had two DEN WRS who together had less than 100 Yds and -0- TDS plus the kicker....too bad he missed that 56 yarder, could have used that.

What no extra points for the late FG made on 1st down? ;)

I played DT and the Broncos D thinking that pass rush would consistently get home while force feeding targets to Demarius.

Needless to say, I'm writing hate mail to Siemian this weekend.

What no extra points for the late FG made on 1st down? ;)

Yeah that bumped him way up to 8.00, still outscored each WR. :huh:

Bosa what? Has a spin move? Cleans up after others do the real dirt? Yeah he bruised his pinky and had to sit out for a couple of series while they had his korean nails lady come in and to his cuticles. I saw one play where he looked good. Don't blow him up like he's some all-pro just cuz he played for the bucks.

Didn't they have to pop that fucker back in? You'd have passed out clean mik stop your troll. Doesn't Bosa already have more sacks than the entire Browns front line? And didn't that happen against the best O line in football on just 27 snaps? Anyway, he made a play last night where he set the edge and then spun back inside to catch Simian from behind. Basically the qb fell forward an inch past the los so it wasn't a sack technically. Point is we haven't had an edge player in probably a decade or more that was capable of that play. How many times did i watch Kruger get upfield and then be completely incapable of disengaging from his blocker? Even if it was a TE blocking him. How many times did we watch that? I thought Sheard was a good piece for us but im not sure i ever saw him make a play like that.

The only issue i see right now with Bosa's game is he needs to get stronger. That will come. It was his 2nd game. I say the same thing about Nassib who I'm very optimistic about. But we can clearly see how much more NFL ready Bosa is than Nassib. That's why Bosa went 3rd and Nassib went in the 4th round.

Bosa would be the best pass rusher on this entire team if he were here. That's kind of sad. But to me, more importantly, he'd be our best run stopper. In two games he's showed the same sniff for the run game as he did at OSU. God we could have had him and nassib in the draft. We would be set for the next 8 years at our edges. Both him and Nassib still need to grow but that's expected.

Bosa would be the best pass rusher on this entire team if he were here. That's kind of sad. But to me, more importantly, he'd be our best run stopper. In two games he's showed the same sniff for the run game as he did at OSU. God we could have had him and nassib in the draft. We would be set for the next 8 years at our edges. Both him and Nassib still need to grow but that's expected.

Clevs - I'm reading Bosa's brother is supposed to be even better than Joey. He's already making some big plays. That's gotta be terrific news for the Bosa fan club.

Joey spent most of the first 4 weeks with a hammy injury. Nassib spent most of the first month on the sideline with a broken hand. Both guys had first appearances to be excited about. It'll be interesting to see which one has better upside ahead. I remember Kam Wimbley coming to Cleveland and putting in a good rookie year rushing the passer. 1 year later, opponents started to throw the ball into the flats adjacent to where he lined up. He went from sic em on every play to thinking on every play. The change of it all, didn't even get him a second contract here. My guess is this is what teams will try to do to Bosa to test whether he's just a gifted pass rusher or a master of all trades. Since you're a huge fan, you and San Diego better hope he has better first step instinct than Wimbley had.

Clevs - I'm reading Bosa's brother is supposed to be even better than Joey. He's already making some big plays. That's gotta be terrific news for the Bosa fan club.

Joey spent most of the first 4 weeks with a hammy injury. Nassib spent most of the first month on the sideline with a broken hand. Both guys had first appearances to be excited about. It'll be interesting to see which one has better upside ahead. I remember Kam Wimbley coming to Cleveland and putting in a good rookie year rushing the passer. 1 year later, opponents started to throw the ball into the flats adjacent to where he lined up. He went from sic em on every play to thinking on every play. The change of it all, didn't even get him a second contract here. My guess is this is what teams will try to do to Bosa to test whether he's just a gifted pass rusher or a master of all trades. Since you're a huge fan, you and San Diego better hope he has better first step instinct than Wimbley had.

wimbley wasn't half the player that bosa is. Edge rusher yes, but Bosa is not just an edge rusher. His run stopping is what made me want him on the Browns defense. He's already made a couple plays that i haven't seen a veteran on this team make in maybe over a decade. H

Didn't they have to pop that fucker back in? You'd have passed out clean mik stop your troll. Doesn't Bosa already have more sacks than the entire Browns front line? And didn't that happen against the best O line in football on just 27 snaps? Anyway, he made a play last night where he set the edge and then spun back inside to catch Simian from behind. Basically the qb fell forward an inch past the los so it wasn't a sack technically. Point is we haven't had an edge player in probably a decade or more that was capable of that play. How many times did i watch Kruger get upfield and then be completely incapable of disengaging from his blocker? Even if it was a TE blocking him. How many times did we watch that? I thought Sheard was a good piece for us but im not sure i ever saw him make a play like that.

The only issue i see right now with Bosa's game is he needs to get stronger. That will come. It was his 2nd game. I say the same thing about Nassib who I'm very optimistic about. But we can clearly see how much more NFL ready Bosa is than Nassib. That's why Bosa went 3rd and Nassib went in the 4th round.

Nassib didn't go in round 4 - he went near the top of round 3. That said, he didn't wear an Ohio State uniform while he led the country at sacking the QB. My guess is if PSU played with as many leads as Ohio State - Nassib could have had even more sacks.

I like Carl's NFL starting point. Plenty of room to add more size and strength for a guy that just started to tap his best football in 2015. He had a pretty good first NFL game too before getting a hand cast 1 week later. He's got those Ted Hendricks levers that came in handy especially when nobody else was in position to make a tackle on a screen pass and he reached out to make the tackle. I'm not sure how much the injury/cast impedes that.

Archived