THE BROWNS BOARD

I turned Brown

One Post

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good enough for me, LOL. Welcome to pain, suffering, misery, and the never-ending talk of next year's draft!

I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

You done fucked up now

Welcome to the dumpster fire that is this team. In other words, Welcome to hell

I'm a Cards fan from way back. I liked them in Stl. and now that they're winning my opinion doesn't matter to most Az fans. Screw em. Enough about Az lets get a W!

Go Browns!

Right, as if your opinion ever mattered to Az fans.

Also your thread title sounds shitty, pun intended.

How about, "My blood aint no longer red. (Cardinals) I now only bleed Orange and Brown".

Wasn't that better?

Welcome! Ya really stepped in a deep pile!

I Mike B from Il. have denounced the Az Cardinals and am announcing I'm a Browns fan now. There is a reason I've been here and fuck anyone that shuns my Browns.

Thatta boy!

What do you call 2 gay Hispanic Steeler fans playing basketball? Juan on Juan

What do you call 2 gay Irish Steeler fans? Kevin Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fits-Kevin or Vagitron and Stinkhole

What's the difference between Mrs Roethlisberger and a rooster? One says "Cock-a-doodle-do"- the other says "Any-cock-will-do"

What did they call a Steeler Team Doctor more interested in HGH use outside of clinical purpose? Employee of the Year (for 22 consecutive seasons)

Exactly what were the details of the bet you lost?

Welcome, you fucking front running bandwagon jumping fool!

One Post could be the guy that had to get on board before we could turn this around. We'll see if we light up the Tits and he is undefeated as a full-fledged Browns fan.

Hey ... If you join up at 0-5 after a 3-13 ... you're not here for the wrong reasons.

It will be cute when he bashes his first Steeler.

Zombo

One Post could be the guy that had to get on board before we could turn this around. We'll see if we light up the Tits and he is undefeated as a full-fledged Browns fan.

Hey ... If you join up at 0-5 after a 3-13 ... you're not here for the wrong reasons.

It will be cute when he bashes his first Steeler.

Zombo

It took a year Zombo. In this first year Cleveland gets a championship from the Cavs and the Indians still have a shot. Lol

Go Browns!

It took a year Zombo. In this first year Cleveland gets a championship from the Cavs and the Indians still have a shot. Lol

Go Browns!

We also got Wargo out of the Johnny mess, he has come back to the mecca from whence his family came.

I'm still working on Tex. Maybe if the Broncos keep playing Simien at QB he will denounce them and jump on the "wagon" too ... still time to enjoy the first win under the guys that are going to take us to the Super Bowl.

Zombo

Archived