THE BROWNS BOARD

Bitinio out multiple weeks

jcam222

I gotta agree with Tour! Laugh to keep from crying! Afraid to ask...

whats next?!

Good Luck Joel.(totally sucks) daughter says she is not giving up any of her pet goats. Baaa(B) so we deal with it. JT,Greco,Erving,Bailey,Paz, if no Erving. Greco at C & Johnson from Zona plays RG? Fab, France & Leitke still all on PS? & (warming up in the bull pin :huh:) For God sake, we are still not as bad on OL as Dolphins were last week against Tenn.? Guess we will find out..

And how is it that Ghoolster predicted before the first preseason game that the Cleveland Browns would suffer MORE injuries than any other NFL team? And here you are acting like " WHO THE FUCK COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?"

Ghoolie Did.

Hue needs to go..... NOW.

Brother man how is Bitonio spraining a foot during the game on Hue? I mean I know you have your reasons to not like Hue but I think you are hard pressed to connect the dots on this.

This just in, Kessler & McCown say they just tripped over RG3 and none of 'em will be able to play Sunday.

It's Thomas & Greco against the world.

Play Hogan! What do they have to lose?

And how is it that Ghoolster predicted before the first preseason game that the Cleveland Browns would suffer MORE injuries than any other NFL team? And here you are acting like " WHO THE FUCK COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?"

Ghoolie Did.

Hue needs to go..... NOW.

Over 200 players on IR throughout the league & no SD has the honor of most on IR at 18 for a team. HueJax-"How can you play football on Sunday if you don't practice like it everyday" It's about Damn Time..Your other team has a Big Raper bitching to his coaches also about real live practicing causing to many injuries to his own team of pu**ies..

Browns average almost three times as many yards running behind Bitonio. He's our best run blocker, and I think it's safe to say we're pretty screwed. The NFL is a copycat league, so you can bet your ass that teams will try to do exactly what Pats did to us. The blueprint is there, and now we don't have our best run blocker. Hopefully we can adjust, but I'm just completely flattened as a fan right now. I feel like there's no point. I obviously wasn't expecting to be GOOD right now, but we've been decimated by injuries to very key personnel. Injuries happen to every team, EVERY year, but Jesus H...

Titans looked good last week. We did not. It's at Tennessee. We're down key players, and we're struggling with playmakers. We need a win so badly...

The only bright side of this is.. we can see what we actually have in the rookie OL's..

And Cameron "Master Of The Look-Out Block" Erving is back - would he be a better fit as G or RT?

FYI: A look-out block is when the OL whiffs his assignment and yells back to his QB "Look out!"

The only bright side of this is.. we can see what we actually have in the rookie OL's..

And Cameron "Master Of The Look-Out Block" Erving is back - would he be a better fit as G or RT?

FYI: A look-out block is when the OL whiffs his assignment and yells back to his QB "Look out!"

LOL, for the young 'uns that can't remember the days of the Cardiac Kids- I give you Doug "Duck" Dieken. As in DUCK BRIAN!!!

So? Where is Sean Coleman in all of this? He was what....a second or third round pick? Taken before Drango. Is he just too raw at this point?

Don't know what to tell you Gip. I checked the inactives for the Patriots game, and Shon (not Sean- got you back :) ) wasn't listed. So he could have played. There's zero information out there regarding him.

Yup- Drango has at least seen some action. You'd think with all the injuries Coleman would have gotten in for at least a couple plays- especially at the end of the Pats game, where the 4th quarter was essentially a scrimmage.

What's the over/under for Kessler getting carted off the field? With Bitonio out, and Cam in...I'm assuming that he'll back to the x-ray machine before halftime.

All kidding aside, I'm hoping our OL can get back to their running ways, and do it in a hurry.

So? Where is Sean Coleman in all of this? He was what....a second or third round pick? Taken before Drango. Is he just too raw at this point?

My guess... and it's only a guess... is his run blocking is holding him back. Likely a strength issue in part related to his injury/surgery setting him behind.

It still has not been a year since the injury last November and, for whatever reason, he was not operated upon until January.

Damn.... makes me wonder if the next news on Bito will include the word "surgery".

And if the next news on Malcolm Jonson will include the word "released".

At least this made me laugh...

Center Cameron Erving is expected back in the lineup this week, which will allow the Browns to move John Greco back to right guard.

Problem solved!

Contenders for taking over, Jonathan Cooper (former first round pick claimed from waivers this week); or Alvin Bailey, who's played a right guard recently with Greco at center.

Others? Austin Pasztor did quite well there last year IIRC, but I doubt they move him over and disrupt another position. Drango? If they want to keep Bailey as specifically a RG/RT backup, perhaps, but I don't see that.

Archived