THE BROWNS BOARD

These Dawgs are HUNGRY!

PoeticG

I love this team. These players right now, they are in the DawgDays of Browns football baby. This is where the growing takes place. These players that are out there struggling, they are just as hurt by the losses as we are, but these are going to be the same players that are going to get us to where we want to go. I can see it. Nothing is written in stone. Playoffs have been made at 10-6. This isn't over.

I love this team. These players right now, they are in the DawgDays of Browns football baby. This is where the growing takes place. These players that are out there struggling, they are just as hurt by the losses as we are, but these are going to be the same players that are going to get us to where we want to go. I can see it. Nothing is written in stone. Playoffs have been made at 10-6. This isn't over.

Po, the odds of the Browns winning out or even going 9-1are about equal to the earth getting hit by an asteroid.

I'll take it... even if I gotta go get that asteroid myself. I'll bring the Space Invaders and the pizza too.

We're getting there, we are so close. Imagine what we could do if the injuries hadn't happened the way that they have... But, there is a positive to every negative, Kessler is looking real good. Looking at his eyes in the huddle, it doesn't look to big for him. He could be the short 2-3 year answer, able to do just enough, to continue to build that offensive line, to develop our young WR group, to continue to bolster our defensive side of the ball. But, I do feel that we are close.

I'm so confident that we have a lot of the right pieces that even should we go 0-16... which we won't, but hypothetically speaking- I'm completely comfortable trading that #1 overall for a king's ransom... unless a player so above and beyond anything we've ever seen before surfaces. ;)

I'll take it... even if I gotta go get that asteroid myself. I'll bring the Space Invaders and the pizza too.

We're getting there, we are so close. Imagine what we could do if the injuries hadn't happened the way that they have... But, there is a positive to every negative, Kessler is looking real good. Looking at his eyes in the huddle, it doesn't look to big for him. He could be the short 2-3 year answer, able to do just enough, to continue to build that offensive line, to develop our young WR group, to continue to bolster our defensive side of the ball. But, I do feel that we are close.

I'm so confident that we have a lot of the right pieces that even should we go 0-16... which we won't, but hypothetically speaking- I'm completely comfortable trading that #1 overall for a king's ransom... unless a player so above and beyond anything we've ever seen before surfaces. ;)

Yeah- we're close Po- but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. On this I'll agree with you- I don't think anymore the Browns are going to go winless this year. With all the injuries, four wins would be admirable, and two is more like it. If we don't find an upgrade for turnstile Erving at center fast, Kessler is going to be the next quarterback to hit IR.

Yeah- we're close Po- but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. On this I'll agree with you- I don't think anymore the Browns are going to go winless this year. With all the injuries, four wins would be admirable, and two is more like it. If we don't find an upgrade for turnstile Erving at center fast, Kessler is going to be the next quarterback to hit IR.

I sure would like to see how Tour would grade him out. Don't trust the PFF system to accurately reflect pancaked turnstiles.

Edit: I take that back. PFF really nails him on this past week. 37.0 -----ouch!

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-cle-ten-grades/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9DO8-jnm9o

When they return, the madness begins.

Archived