THE BROWNS BOARD

Non parity in the AFC

The Gipper

A Titan is a baby tit.

A Titan is a deity....a God. Perhaps "Super Human"

Titan, in Greek religion and mythology, one of 12 primeval deities. The female Titanis also called Titaness. The Titans—six sons and six daughters—were the children of Uranus and Gaea. They were Kronos, Iapetus, Hyperion, Oceanus, Coeus, Creus, Theia, Rhea, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Themis.

A Titan is a deity....a God. Perhaps "Super Human"

Titan, in Greek religion and [/size]mythology, one of 12 primeval deities. The female [/size]Titanis also called Titaness. The [/size]Titans—six sons and six daughters—were the children of Uranus and Gaea. They were Kronos, Iapetus, Hyperion, Oceanus, Coeus, Creus, Theia, Rhea, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, Tethys, and Themis.[/size]

That's correct in most places. But in Tennessee, baby tit fits the skoolin .

What about a Giant? Is a Giant a human or an animal?

Titan

noun (Greek myth)

1.any of a family of primordial gods, the sons and daughters of Uranus (sky) and Gaea (earth)

2.any of the offspring of the children of Uranus and Gaea

That sounds pretty gay I'll go with that one.

Titan

noun (Greek myth)

1.any of a family of primordial gods, the sons and daughters of Uranus (sky) and Gaea (earth)

2.any of the offspring of the children of Uranus and Gaea

That sounds pretty gay I'll go with that one.

Well, I asked about Giants, not Titans. I already gave the definition of Titan.

And FYI, when the NY Titans (nka Jets) came into existence and called themselves that..they said it was because "Titans are bigger than Giants".

NY Jets are not animals.

But they are men. Well Jets from West Side story were anyway. :P

I did go on to say said human vs. animal and THING.

Also according to Wiki the Chargers name came about when the owner heard "charge" being yelled out by fans at some college game, so its neither. Its a word!

A titan is also a giant.

noun. The definition of a Titan is a giant in Greek mythology. An example of a Titan is the character Goliath from the Bible. Titan means a very large or powerful person or thing.

titan > synonyms

colossus n.giant, freak, beast

6 leviathan n.person, big, giant
6 monster n. & adj.giant, big, person
5 heavyweight n.
4 Goliath n.giant, mammoth, big

Therefore Titan would fall under the "man" column.

Which was gonna be my next "stump the Gipper question"

Which two NFL teams, one in the AFC and one in the NFC have the same nicknames? (by definition)

The Titans and the Giants.

Right, both Jets and Chargers are not animals. (though a Charger could be I guess) I will have to check on that.

Check no more! A Charger is a MOPAR! And all AN-I-MAL!!! check please!?

Check no more! A Charger is a MOPAR! And all AN-I-MAL!!! check please!?

OT, Did you know you had a Fantasy Team in Browns Board League 1?

Someone mentioned you hadn't moved your lineup, and upon further review you haven't visited the site since it was renewed.

I shouldn't wake you up, because you're playing me this week, but just wanted to see if you wanted to salvage your team.

You are 1-4, in last place and starting two WRs on IR and a kicker on his bye.

If you're not interested in trying to make something out of the season, the fair thing for me to do is just freeze your team the way it is so that everyone gets the same easy win. Except that guy that somehow lost to you.

Z

Archived