THE BROWNS BOARD

Zombo

If you're relatively important to the browns, you get injured this year, it seems. Unless you're JT, who is made of unbreakable. Haden, Coleman, Nassib, any QB, Bryant, even Cam Erving - it'll be TP's turn next, or maybe Crowell.

He was blowing open running holes. Can't have nice things.

But Cam Erving is back!

Z

Yeah I remember reading a fair bit about Vitale around draft time and thought he would be a great addition as a UDFA at fullback.

Hue got his cinncy Buckhead. Vitale played well at Northwestern lead blocking & swing passes from backfield. Makes you wonder if Malcolm Johnson still having fumbling issues at practice?

Jordan Poyer wins a free burrito for being the millionth injured brown this season, and is now on IR:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-elevate-DB-Ed-Reynolds-to-active-roster-place-DB-Jordan-Poyer-on-IR/440188e5-0198-4727-99e0-c9b3f20e9e2a

We have promoted Ed Reynolds, a 2014 fifth round (philly) DB, to the active roster.

So starting safeties - Campbell and Kindred? Eek. Who's our FS backup? Tracy Howard?

Jordan Poyer wins a free burrito for being the millionth injured brown this season, and is now on IR:

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-elevate-DB-Ed-Reynolds-to-active-roster-place-DB-Jordan-Poyer-on-IR/440188e5-0198-4727-99e0-c9b3f20e9e2a

We have promoted Ed Reynolds, a 2014 fifth round (philly) DB, to the active roster.

So starting safeties - Campbell and Kindred? Eek. Who's our FS backup? Tracy Howard?

I believe it is Mr. Ed Reynolds.

Zombo

Ed was a beast of a FS at Stanford... just a step too slow to play or the NFL I fear.y

I always wondered if Ed was suited for one of the newly emerging LB/S hybrid roles like Deone Bucannon fills in AZ.

Ed was a beast of a FS at Stanford... just a step too slow to play or the NFL I fear.y

I always wondered if Ed was suited for one of the newly emerging LB/S hybrid roles like Deone Bucannon fills in AZ.

I haven't watched enough to know, but that's kinda like Mark Barron as well, right?

I haven't watched enough to know, but that's kinda like Mark Barron as well, right?

I believe so... for the Rams... but haven't seen much of them either.

Slowly but surely the NFL is reacting to Gronk-esque tight ends. Traditional LBers can't cover well enough, traditional FSs aren't big enough. Those tweeners who couldn't find a role, workout warriors without pass rush moves etc might find themselves a special place in the NFL.

I was actually Really hoping we would pick up Dan Vitale the "Superback" from northwestern. Great Hands and extremely Quick feet Going to be a good Fullback if given the chance :)

The rate we're losing guys, we could sign Dick Vitale.

Slowly but surely the NFL is reacting to Gronk-esque tight ends. Traditional LBers can't cover well enough, traditional FSs aren't big enough. Those tweeners who couldn't find a role, workout warriors without pass rush moves etc might find themselves a special place in the NFL.

You mean like Mingo? :P

Archived