THE BROWNS BOARD

Ah Haa! That's why it took Nike 2 years to develop the new logo

Soju

subliminal advertising at its worse (... I think it stands out to anyone with half a brain...).

Those of us with whole brains on the other hand...

There are some people that realize satire when they see it.

And then there's Soju.

Regardless of whether the article is satire or not, subliminal messaging is very real and prevalent in all forms of media.

If you don't understand this you are either haven't done your research, or are just ignorant and blind to the truth.

Regardless of whether the article is satire or not, subliminal messaging is very real and prevalent in all forms of media.

If you don't understand this you are either haven't done your research, or are just ignorant and blind to the truth.

I work in marketing and advertising. Please, go on and enlighten me about something I learned about freshman year in college. I'd love to hear more.

I work in marketing and advertising. Please, go on and enlighten me about something I learned about freshman year in college. I'd love to hear more.

Are you saying that no one should refresh (buy coca cola) themselves on the fundamentals (no buy pepsi)?

I mean, the fundamentals of football are blocking and tackling (what happened to RC).....yet the Browns often have trouble doing those things (purchasing Bubba Cola)

Maybe they are too consumed (drink Dr. Pepper) with studying the "advanced courses" of football....and lose sight of the basics (Sprite has no caffeine).

Same here.

Are you saying that no one should refresh (buy coca cola) themselves on the fundamentals (no buy pepsi)?

I mean, the fundamentals of football are blocking and tackling (what happened to RC).....yet the Browns often have trouble doing those things (purchasing Bubba Cola)

Maybe they are too consumed (drink Dr. Pepper) with studying the "advanced courses" of football....and lose sight of the basics (Sprite has no caffeine).

Same here.

Reminds me of Kevin Nealon.

Archived