THE BROWNS BOARD

Petition to stop the persecution of those who found out the truth about planned parenthood guilt

calfoxwc

https://secure.giveworks.net/operationrescue/justice_for_david_and_s/LIB5648

Sign the Petition and Demand Justice for David and Sandra!

GettyImages-492725190_copy.jpg

Please sign the emergency petition demanding that the criminal charges against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt be dropped.

We need to bombard the abortion-loving Harris County DA with petitions. We need to show her, the liberal media and the cowardly politicians that the American people stand with these two-pro-life heroes and against Planned Parenthood!

Petition to Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson

I do hereby demand that you immediately drop the ridiculous criminal charges against American heroes David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt. These two decent human beings exposed the illegal activities of Planned Parenthood. They broke no laws. They are heroes.

Drop these criminal charges now. And prosecute the true criminals in this case – the executives at Planned Parenthood!

What are they being charged with? I know it was ruled that they fabricated information and doctored the videos. Sounds like more of a civil issue than a criminal one.

Created fake driver's licenses (felony, tampering with governmental record), and tried to buy fetal tissue from planned parenthood for $1600 (misdemeanor, attempting to buy human tissue)

---

And they didn't expose any crimes planned parenthood was guilty of, they aren't heroes - they're criminals.

Just days ago, Planned Parenthood (PPH) CEO Cecile Richards told a reporter from the Texas Observer that her proudest moment at Planned Parenthood was…
"Definitely the day President Obama called to say he was about to announce that birth control would be covered for all women under their insurance plans, because it had been a hard-fought battle, long before I came to Planned Parenthood. We were fighting to make sure that insurance companies covered it and pharmacies would fill prescriptions. The fact that now, I believe, for your generation, all women will be able to get it without a fight, and they'll be able to get the best birth control, is an enormously important moment. It was a win for the movement."

Richards is referencing the ObamaCare mandate that forces us to pay a premium for contraception, sterilization, and abortion-inducing drugs, regardless of our deeply held religious beliefs.
No doubt, Richards' proudest moment would be in her influence over President Obama, whose healthcare takeover forces Americans to put more money into PPH's baby-killing operations – or face the wrath of the IRS.

Planned Parenthood's abortion mills takes the lives of over 300,000 babies every year – and they receive over a half-billion dollars of taxpayer dollars to support their operations. Richards' annual salary is reportedly $590,928.

Liberty Counsel has relentlessly fought to end ObamaCare through numerous judicial and legislative initiatives, in part, because of its immoral and unconstitutional abortion mandate.

+ + We are taking Planned Parenthood to court after they doubled down against the whistleblowers who exposed their trafficking operations!

Sandra Merritt and David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), through graphic interviews and images in 13 videos, exposed the nation's largest abortion mill's trafficking of aborted babies' body parts. In retaliation, Planned Parenthood unleashed a 15-count federal lawsuit in which it claims that Merritt and other pro-life activists are responsible for its loss of taxpayer funding and for $10 to $16 million in other losses.

Liberty Counsel is representing Sandra against the criminal charges filed in Houston and also the civil lawsuit filed by PPH in California.
Last week, in two separate motions, Liberty Counsel asked a federal court to dismiss the baseless and retaliatory lawsuit filed by Planned Parenthood against Sandra and to punish Planned Parenthood for attempting to silence her First Amendment rights.

Liberty Counsel points out the ridiculous nature of Planned Parenthood's claims and demonstrates that Planned Parenthood's losses were caused by its own gruesome, barbaric, unethical, and potentially unlawful practices – not by the courageous and constitutionally protected acts of a truth-teller who exposed those practices.

I am asking ALL members of our Liberty Counsel team to join me in declaring "I Stand With Sandra."

The solidarity statement simply declares: YES! I'm standing in solidarity with Sandra Merritt and strongly oppose the abortion and trafficking operations of Planned Parenthood!

Your message of unity will be forwarded to Sandra as an encouragement during her ongoing legal battle and used in our extensive media campaign.

Through Liberty Counsel's "easy sign" technology, one click here and your name will be automatically added to the message of unity!

Sandra Merritt's courageous undercover work as an investigative journalist exposed Planned Parenthood's barbaric practices of harvesting organs from babies and selling them for profit. The videos she helped to produce stirred the conscience of America.

Planned Parenthood is the "Corrupt Organization" here. Show your support. One click here immediately adds your name!

God bless you for standing with us in defense of Sandra Merritt and against Planned Parenthood!

Mat

P.S. Click here if you would like to read the content of the "I Stand With Sandra" statement of solidarity.

it's baby MURDER. and it's accurate. You don't want to sign the petition, I take it.

Then why bitch and comment???

I'm frankly completely on board with pp when it comes to contraception. No abortions necessary if we all would use contraception right?

And use it properly. The fact is we are still just animals and the desire to get laid trumps the logical sense to be cautious.

WSS

I rides bareback, know what I'm sayin? I ain't payin not motha fcking child supoort anyways.

Well, 90 years olds do tend to be post-menopausal anyway, so you're all good.

it's baby MURDER. and it's accurate. You don't want to sign the petition, I take it.

Then why bitch and comment???

So let us pretend that these babies whom are being murdered ended up being birthed.

I'd be willing to wager that a good portion of the 'parents' having them are total shit birds that will, in turn, raise total shit birds.

So which would you prefer to complain about more, abortions now - or - welfare, foodstamps, etc etc later?

That is a partial excellent point - except that a lot of those kids are not just from the ghettoes.

those unborn children have a right to live to decide who they are and what they can

achieve, want to achieve.

A lot of those poor kids end up achieving terrific lives - most often with college/trade school education

in the military, or careers in the military.

I knew a lot of those kids of kids in the service. Kids from rich families, military families, etc etc..

poor families, inner big city gang environments... middle class suburbs like me, from the country farms...

On principle, it's accurate to say those kids deserve protection to live their lives, not have the life

taken from them because of selfishness of the parent(s), out of irresponsible behavior.

So let us pretend that these babies whom are being murdered ended up being birthed.

I'd be willing to wager that a good portion of the 'parents' having them are total shit birds that will, in turn, raise total shit birds.

So which would you prefer to complain about more, abortions now - or - welfare, foodstamps, etc etc later?

Better yet let's pretend that every American has DNA on file and baby daddy knows that he will either spend a chunk of his income for the next 18 years in child support or go to prison. Do you think Leroy or Luke or Biff or Manuel might be persuaded to put on a rubber?

WSS

Archived