THE BROWNS BOARD

Peyton Hillis Post Game Press Conference lmfao

Richiswhere

HAHA, I love it. For one he is wearing the same shirt that I bought for my lumber jack costume this Halloween, and 2nd, I'm wondering why he was breathing so hard during the interview, and then he brings out a water bottle and I'm thinking "Oh he just have something in his throat, or an allergy problem" then he spits and I relies the huge ass dip he has in! This is a man after my own heart.

About as hillbilly as it goes. Can't believe the Browns PR people let him go up there like that.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-cente...e4-717cea03bf55

I love this guy, I grew up in California not Arkansas, and Chew Tobacco(I know not politically correct or healthy), and love him bringing a spitter up on stage with him...He is a stud and am ordering my jersey as we post...He is the F'n real deal and genuine..

I remember the days when interviews seemed to go something like this:

Reporter: Tell us about the game today.

Player: "Foo'ball been good to me."

Hillis sounded just fine.

As for the chewing tobacco, it's gross and disgusting. Blecch. But nicotine addiction is a powerful thing.

About as hillbilly as it goes. Can't believe the Browns PR people let him go up there like that.

Are you kidding me? Hillbilly? No way. Peyton Hillis has to be about the most down-to-earth football player I've listened to in years. He reminds me of a quieter, more religious version of Brett Favre. The guy is so unassuming and humble. His press conference was refreshing, especially if you stack it up against a-hole Randy Moss's recent press conference.

What more could you ask for? Southern accent? Got it. Nice guy with his hat on backwards? Got it. Friendly references to "The Good Lord" without sounding like a preacher? Got it. A guy who somehow manages to spit into a water bottle without looking like he stepped out of "Deliverance"? Got it. And to top it off the guy has slayed both the Ravens and the Patriots on the field. Peyton Hillis is the real deal, and the Browns front office should do *more* to get him out there in the public eye, not less!

Can you believe my Razorbacks had Hillis, Jones and McFadden in the backfield along with a senior laden line and flopped??

Thank you Hootie Nutt.

The Browns have a bunch of new fans from Arkansas because this guy was our favorite.

And when the Nuttster called him a cancer on the team, we liked him even more.

Go Browns.

PH

Nothing hillbilly there man, just a small town mid western boy with a set of nads the size of king kong and a heart of steel that gives it everything he has, i thought his conference was awesome and i know where he is coming from..

Hillis is from Arkansas which not too many people think is in the Midwest.

But who he reminds me of is L'il Abner, the brawny cartoon character from the Ozarks, like Hillis:

shmoo_06.jpg

Hillis is from Arkansas which not too many people think is in the Midwest.

But who he reminds me of is L'il Abner, the brawny cartoon character from the Ozarks, like Hillis:

shmoo_06.jpg

And all the Shmoon (plural of Shmoo) at his feet are all the opposing players who are going to lay down in his presence to provide us Browns fans with happiness. :)

I think "Li'l Abner" would be a mighty fine nickname for such as he (Hillis).

And all the Shmoon (plural of Shmoo) at his feet are all the opposing players who are going to lay down in his presence to provide us Browns fans with happiness. :)

I think "Li'l Abner" would be a mighty fine nickname for such as he (Hillis).

Sure, all the guys Hillis puts treadmarks on can be called the Shmoos. (though, the shmoos were his friends....perhaps the Browns OLine should be the Shmoos......but that word does not sound complimentary)

I'll take that any day of the week.

If African American is the term demanded, Hillbilly is totally unacceptable by me.....call us Southhern Gentlemen......otherwise, buzz off punk.

And I mean PUNK.

stupid troll, there was nothing wrong with that clip. He's a great back and an even better person. He loves the game and his team I can see why a steelers fan wouldn't understand where he's comming from.

Don't see yourself short Hillis god has nothing to do with your skill that's all on you my man!

Sure, all the guys Hillis puts treadmarks on can be called the Shmoos. (though, the shmoos were his friends....perhaps the Browns OLine should be the Shmoos......but that word does not sound complimentary)

Well, the Shmoos were all about providing happiness. So I think the concept of opponents (Shmoos) succumbing to Hillis' efforts in order to provide glorious Browns victories works for me.

Who gives a rat'z azz what the man is wearing if it's a fannel shirt or a 3 piece suit. You can tell he's kick azz hard nose football player who will run your azz over. Whole NFL is going to sit up and take notice on who he is and what he has done for the Browns, and it's only the beginning.

Dude have you been to North Carolina, Hillis is Alec Guinness compared to some of the good ol' boys down here.

Archived