THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Predictions for the first three rounds

calfoxwc

1.I predict, the Browns take Garrett with the #1. that's easy, eh?

2. I predict, that the Browns will trade up from #12 pick... to draft ... O.J. Howard.

all three top TE's are said to be gone before the 33 pick. Howard is a nobrainer

immediate impact player.

3. I predict, that I'm wrong about them trading up from 12.. and instead, they will trade up

from 33, to get Engram, TE, after taking Trubisky at 12.

4. I predict - that the Browns will not take Engram after all, and instead, will trade up from 33,

to take Josh Jones, S. Another immediate impact player.

5. I predict, that when the Browns actually announce their pick, every round, I will put my

rootbeer and chippies safety down where they won't spill on Canton Mike's mancave carpet.

7. I predict, that Zay Jones or Chris Godwin, wr's.... will be the Browns' 3rd round pick if one of them is there....

8. I predict, that all of these predictions are crap, except for the first one.

1. Miles Garret - obviously.

2. They will move up to 4 or 5, but not to draft Mitch Trabisky (smoke screen). They will take Leonard Fornette.

3. They will use the 2nd round pick to get Budda Baker, Safety out of Washington. We will trade our later 2nd round pick and perhaps another later round pick for the 4th (Jags) or 5th (Titans) pick overall.

1.1 - Garrett

1,12 - They move up and grab a QB......Trubs/Watson....hate this, but think it could happen....

2.1 - nothing....cause we burned it on #2......

2.20 - DB....hoping for Williams or Baker, but both could be gone....so Best FS/CB available....Adore?

3.1 - Who knows....probably an underacheiving wide receiver or OG who needs surgery.....or something like that.....back up QB?.....

:)

going to be crazy. I wonder if Garrett is mean enough to make Williams think he

should be the #1 overall pick. I heard the first words he said to Danny Shelton

was "Pull your pants up"....

I can see Williams making big input on every defensive player they draft.

Not good.....sounds more like a suggestion or request, than a prediction....

Though, I like the suggestion.....

I will just be glad when the whole thing is over so we can discuss who we got instead of who we might get,cause the entire thing wants me to put a bullet in my mouth, not from a gun but a shot no idea what go's into a bullet shot but if you have any idea let me know

1.1 - Garrett

1,12 - They move up and grab a QB......Trubs/Watson....hate this, but think it could happen....

2.20 - DB....hoping for Williams or Baker, but both could be gone....so Best FS/CB available....Adore?

3.1 - Who knows....probably an underacheiving wide receiver or OG who needs surgery.....or something like that.....back up QB?.....

:)

I don't think it will cost 33 to move up to 5. Probably pick 52 and something next year. To many teams want to move down.

I won't predict but I'll hope.

1a Myles Garrett- please don't mess this up

1b Leonard Fournette- may slip only a few teams need a RB

2a Marlon Humphrey- some mocks have him in the 2nd

2b Budda Baker- I love this dude's game

3 Davis Webb- Better value than the other quarterbacks and has similar potential.

4 Bucky Hodges- receiving skills are comparable to Howard just needs experience blocking

5a Corn Elder- needs some work in coverage but is a great tackler and is an amazing Blitzer

5b Charles Walker- athletic 3 technique

5c rayshawn Jenkins- heavy hitter with range

6 Jalen Maybin-Reeves- undersized linebacker but productive

1. Miles Garret - obviously.

2. They will move up to 4 or 5, but not to draft Mitch Trabisky (smoke screen). They will take Leonard Fornette.

3. They will use the 2nd round pick to get Budda Baker, Safety out of Washington. We will trade our later 2nd round pick and perhaps another later round pick for the 4th (Jags) or 5th (Titans) pick overall.

RE: #2. Guaranteed prediction- if the Browns move up, it won't be for Fornette. It's a deep RB class, and no need to move up, if that's what you're after. Shades of Trent Richardson- or you forget that one? Similar runner.

At 1 they take Garrett. They move up to 5 and shock everyone by taking ... Adams .

That would be completely amazing.....

I did a lot of thinking on this last night,,,,,and since our FO has been pretty secretive and surprised the living crap out of everyone last year.....Im hoping to be surprised again(cause Im thinking QB here)......and started praying the move up was for defense......

Please let it happen...........pllllllllllllllllllease.............. :)

Mud the first two picks will be Trubinsky and founette them we start picking d after

omg.....and the worst part is I believe something this crazy could happen.....

Ima do 10 hail marys....go to work and try to concentrate....see ya'll tonight....

I keep hearing everyone say this is a deep running back class but I don't get it. Fournette, Cook, and Mixon are all talented but Mixon is a woman beater and Cook has fumbling issues. After those 3 either the running backs are plodders or gimmick players like mcaffery and pumphery.

Williams out of Utah is interesting but he quit football because he lost love for the game.

My fear as well... trading away a 2nd really has the potential to gut this draft.... especially 2.01.

But it feels like a trade to #5 with TN is baked in... so I am left with two hopes:

1. low demand keeps the price "reasonable", and
  2. we have a plan to add a 2nd back into the mix... and an additional 3rd, or at least a 4th, as well.

Those holes under picks 3.01 and 4.01 still bother me. Trading one or both down in a package (with one or more of our R5 picks and/or a 2018 3rd) to add picks in those rounds seems like a worthy effort.

Archived