THE BROWNS BOARD

Another reason to hate the Stealers...

htownbrown

How about 800 yards and 5 TD's in 4 games......with 3 different(shitty) QB's throwing him the ball?.

Has Bryant even done that with a whole season and future HOF QB?.....

(Just a rhetorical question....I already know the answer)....

Those are statistics.

I took Cameos statement to mean that Gordon has better tools or greater physical attributes.

Again, what can Gordon do that Bryant can't?

I never saw Gordon catch a ball behind his legs while doing a forward somersault!

Gordon played in more games,35... Bryant only 22 never playing a full season.. But Bryant had the better QB.

There is no argument there.

How about 800 yards and 5 TD's in 4 games......with 3 different(shitty) QB's throwing him the ball?.

Has Bryant even done that with a whole season and future HOF QB?.....

(Just a rhetorical question....I already know the answer)....

Bryant hasn't played a full season, he's played quite a few games with Landry Jones under center and Mike Vick. Gordon is good, no doubt about it. It's really not fair to even compare the two because of such a limited body of work but they will be tied together for a while because of their propensity to fuck up off the field.

Bryant is a freak of nature, really. His ability after the catch at his size is remarkable and he's insane fast. Antonio Brown is an animal but some of that is his relentless work ethic, if Bryant can channel any of that he's going to be damn near unstoppable and I'd say that if he were a Cleveland brown, watch some of his after the catch high lights. He moves like brown at 6'4 and he's faster.

Bryant has never played a full season, nor did he play in games with a ton of garbage time. Gordon got a lot of yardage in his very good season in garbage time.

Blah blah blah...

Homer says Inferior player is awesome...

Lemme know hen MB does anything of note...Like, etch his name in the Halls.

Franchise qb, nothing

Pathetic franchise, receive broke records. Come talk to me when he does some thing of note.

Blah blah blah...

Homer says Inferior player is awesome...

Lemme know hen MB does anything of note...Like, etch his name in the Halls.

Franchise qb, nothing

Pathetic franchise, receive broke records. Come talk to me when he does some thing of note.

Cool. Assuming he stays healthy and on the field I will check back with you at the end of the upcoming season.

Although he set a record for touchdowns his rookie year for the first four games. He caught 6 TD's.

Cool. Assuming he stays healthy and on the field I will check back with you at the end of the upcoming season.

Although he set a record for touchdowns his rookie year for the first four games. He caught 6 TD's.

whippy fizz.. your blowing more hot air Millenial...

whippy fizz.. your blowing more hot air Millenial...

Nothing wrong with being a millennial. Are you a gen x or a baby boomer? If the latter you fucked everything up for everyone in the first place.

When Bryant is tearing up the league I'm coming for you, you little pom pom tosser ;)

Those are statistics.

I took Cameos statement to mean that Gordon has better tools or greater physical attributes.

Again, what can Gordon do that Bryant can't?

I never saw Gordon catch a ball behind his legs while doing a forward somersault!

Gordon played in more games,35... Bryant only 22 never playing a full season.. But Bryant had the better QB.

There is no argument there.

Again, you are making the Gomer Pyle is a better soldier than Sgt York argument.

What can York do better than Gomer?

It not what he can do better...it is what he DID do better.

Bryant hasn't played a full season, he's played quite a few games with Landry Jones under center and Mike Vick. Gordon is good, no doubt about it. It's really not fair to even compare the two because of such a limited body of work but they will be tied together for a while because of their propensity to fuck up off the field.

Bryant is a freak of nature, really. His ability after the catch at his size is remarkable and he's insane fast. Antonio Brown is an animal but some of that is his relentless work ethic, if Bryant can channel any of that he's going to be damn near unstoppable and I'd say that if he were a Cleveland brown, watch some of his after the catch high lights. He moves like brown at 6'4 and he's faster.

Your argument has no more validity than an argument that says that Gordon is better than Antonio Brown. (for like the one year they both played, perhaps Gordon was better) But no one would argue that Gordon has been a more productive WR than Brown.

You may as well argue that Bryant is better than Brown. Why don't you do that? Because it makes no sense, nor does it make sense to argue that Bryant is better than Gordon.

By that measure then Joe Charboneau was better than Mickey Mantle, Joe Dimaggio, Willie Mays and Hank Aaron...because in a few games at the beginning of his career he out produced those guys.

Nothing wrong with being a millennial. Are you a gen x or a baby boomer? If the latter you fucked everything up for everyone in the first place.

When Bryant is tearing up the league I'm coming for you, you little pom pom tosser ;)

Yeah.. that remains to be seen .. Lets see how tainted his piss turns up in the next few months...

?

Now theres a record for most TDs by a rookie in their first 4 games?

?

Let's see...I believe it was Gordon who had back to back 200 yard games, and led the league in yardage in 14 games. On the browns. Without even an average QB. With no other weapons on the team.

You're fucking high dude...

Steelers are smart enough to draft Buckeyes. More than we can say for the Browns.

Cannot fathom how an NFL factory like Ohio state is 2 hrs away, yet we draft Missedagain scrubs all day long. No buckeyes in sight unless they come to us years after they're drafted

?

Now theres a record for most TDs by a rookie in their first 4 games?

?

Let's see...I believe it was Gordon who had back to back 200 yard games, and led the league in yardage in 14 games. On the browns. Without even an average QB. With no other weapons on the team.

You're fucking high dude...

I didn't make up the record, look it up. Bryant isn't reinstated, Gordon isnt and may not even be a brown.

By that measure then Joe Charboneau was better than Mickey Mantle, Joe Dimaggio, Willie Mays and Hank Aaron...because in a few games at the beginning of his career he out produced those guys.

That's ridiculous. As Charboneau progressed through his career it became apparent he was no Mickey Mantle.

Bryant is just getting started.

That's ridiculous. As Charboneau progressed through his career it became apparent he was no Mickey Mantle.

Bryant is just getting started.

You apparently don't know a thing about Joe Charboneau. His career was very short but sweet, and terminated by injury.

Again, the issue here is duration.

Quoting that Bryant holds some record over a 4 game period and saying how that proves how great he is is like crazy.

At least lets talk about a whole season or something.

Its like saying that Johnny Van Der Meer is greater than Dizzy Dean or Whitey Ford because over a two game stretch he threw no hitters.

Archived