THE BROWNS BOARD

Have they learned their lesson?

Babernakle

I would be fine with Garrett and a trade up for their QB of choice using most or maybe even all of our 5th & 6th round players, maybe even 4th plus some of those. But leave all in 1-3 this year (except 12) and next alone. Too many great players through 3.1 at least this year.

Use what ammunition you have..even if it is a 2d. Sure, if a 5t/6th rounder would get us from #12 to #5...great. You cannot be Pollyannish enough to think that is the case though.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prob is there is a lack of QB talent in the ENTIRE league. teams are willing to throw dice to try and find their franchise guy. you think the jags are sold on bortles? jets need. buffallo needs. we need.....and we're not even talking about heir apparents and one injury you're screwed teams which would include another dozen at least..

just let trubisky or watson or whoever go on to be a HOFer and the browns fans like us look back at the draft like we did wentz last year.

then what'll you say?

i'm not advocating taking trub @1 but if there is a way to have your cake and eat it too, it might be worth it to move back up to get your guy....whoever that might be.

I am NOT at all looking back at Wentz from last year. What is the point of that? I think MT will be better....but who really knows. All I can say is right here, right now, I would rather have MT than Wentz. No regrets.

Even if they don't get MT...well....that still won't have me pining over the loss of Wentz.

The only guy I regret the Browns not taking is Aaron Rodgers. (that includes BR)....but I think we have the chance to get the next Aaron Rodgers.

Mitch Trubisky represents the greatest upside to the Browns. If Myles Garrett turns out to be all you hope for, he will not contribute anything in the way of wins and losses. Just like Joey Bosa a much better player than Garrett didn't do jack shit for Sad Deigo.

Conversely, if Mitch Trubisky turns out to be all we hope he will be, he changes the fortunes of the Browns for 10 years.

That's the difference. Gamble on a dollar slot machine and you won't get hurt. You also won't win jack shit. Play a $100 machine and the hit is magnificent.

No matter who the Browns pick at #1 #1, the cost of that player is going to be the same. Why pay top dollar for a fucking player who long term is simply not going to make much difference one way or another?

If the Browns take Garrett and then try to go from #12 to #5 to get Trubisky, they will again get ass fucked. After Garrett and Trubisky, this is a garbage draft. The #2,3 nd 4 picks aren't worth a good wet shit................. SAVE.......... for trading away for the team that wants Trubisky, I don't think Trubisky is going to be available at 5 should the Browns pass.

The best way to spot a sleeper in the draft? It's the guy nobody considers. Teams aren't talking about Trubisky for the same reasons inventors don't fucking broadcast what they are working on. Whatever the Browns do, if they don't get Trubisky, they will live to regret it. A fucking edge rusher seems great now, that is until you watch the guy you could have had shred defenses and win games.

Big Ben anyone? The Browns are in position to pass on him again.

This makes sense but although Garrett is the safer pick... trubisky is like 1 of 4 qbs who are unknown. Which means if they get Garrett but not mitch. They can still get watson mahomes or kizer.

Excited to see. My ponders::1. Will they value the 1st/12th pick as gaining another 1st rounder at next season QB crop? 2.11 picks--11 roster spots?..trade up to 8 solid players,not more additional picks. Drafting: Our biggest nightmare..Tick Tock..

Don't you hate when the Browns FO logins??^^Hey,Blame me :P. but some of us may need a reminder B) Take a re-look & post your winners..

Archived