THE BROWNS BOARD

ObaMao is a sociopath ? Some very compelling justification to the positive

calfoxwc

I think after reading this article I can still say that Obama is probably the least qualified politician to ever be elected as president of United States. And that's what I read when I read this article Obama is a puppet for the Democratic Party. The Democrats saw the charisma of Obama and new that they could garner votes. Obama's not running this country the Democrats are running this country again Obama is a puppet.

I do believe Obama is one arrogant son of a bitch. I believe he was elected due to his appearance and his ability to work a mic. He's essentially a WWF wrestler. You don't have to be good to be the champion you just have to look good and have interesting soundbites. He's bungled literally everything he's done since taking office and scored decisively not once. But he's got an out and a very effective one in 2014 America. You're a racist if you speak out against him.

Has anyone here been called a racist for speaking against Obama? I mean, there are multiple posts against Obama ever day. And according to Cal, there are some liberals here. You think someone would get called a racist for talking bad about Obama at least once...

No doubt there are dumbasses on the left that have said that before, but they shouldn't be taken seriously. No more seriously than Cal here.

Also, this shouldn't be confused with actual racism, which totally has happened. Tribal Obama Obamacare poster...

sure woody, some people wouldn't vote for a black guy. Some people would vote for a guy because he is black.

but you don't have to do much work to find plenty of internet hits with Democrats accusing the opposition of being racist because they oppose Obama.

I remember one quote that I actually heard on the Sunday Stephanopoulos show. Featured Dame from Time actually said: how dare they call the first black president of the United States arrogant???

Again you can certainly agree or disagree but hell at least open your eyes to a fact or two.

WSS

I remember one quote that I actually heard on the Sunday Stephanopoulos show. Feat Dame from time actually said: how dare they call the first black president of the United States arrogant???

Yeah, that's the kind of shit that paints democrats in a bad light. It's impossible for a black guy to be arrogant? It's impossible to criticise him and not be racist? No, that in itself is demonstrating the double standards of racism, and it's that kind of thing that really pisses me off.

and it wasn't a racist reason to not vote for Obama in 2008 nor 2012

when ALOT of us already knew that he just wasn't qualified.

PISSES me off to no end that all this was predictable to any thinking person-

and we get 2 more years of this crap.

unless Hilary wins. But then we won't be racist anymore we will be misogynists.

WSS

I feel like he won by default both elections. The Rs didn't put up a good enough challenging ticket

Mittens was much more qualified to be president. His major failing was being white because both parties were out of touch, as they usually are. I can imagine the racial enmity if a white candidate had defeated Obama.

unless Hilary wins. But then we won't be racist anymore we will be misogynists.

WSS

I can't imagine Hilary winning. I just cant. We would then have both of our firsts : first minority and first woman president; having sucked ass.

Personally I think black folk have come a long way and deserved their first representative in the Oval Office to have been a great president. Instead they got a shitty one.

Mittens was much more qualified to be president. His major failing was being white because both parties were out of touch, as they usually are. I can imagine the racial enmity if a white candidate had defeated Obama.

The entire population of every urban area would go Ferguson on yo ass!

WSS

...really? You think the main thing against Romney was he was white? Really? Nothing else that may have hurt his chances with the average American voter?

Charisma, likeability, in touch...ness

Maybe a little hard, but not very.

Also the party was campaigning on stances to social issues a large portion of the population disagree with.

Also Mitt really wasn't the first choice of a lot of Rs. He was a moderate dude, that gor conservative to win the nomination, then tried to go back moderate. reps, especially Tea Party types, probably weren't thrilled. Not super excited to go out and support him I guess

In touch really? You really think he's in touch with middle America? The rest of what you mentioned hardens to him being a WWF wrestler of politics. Charisma and likability don't solve issues. Competence does and he is incompetent.

To be fair, you asked why he got elected, not whether he was the right candidate. He got elected because of his charisma, something Mitt had none of.

The standard comments that *will* come out if hilary runs, that will be considered misogynistic will all be along the lines of 'she's a woman and all women are emotional so she can't make good decisions'

Archived