THE BROWNS BOARD

Purely frustrating......

htownbrown

Obamao and co. are pro-Muslim, plain and simple, and are not

pro-Israel at all.

This president and all his cohorts, are corrupt to the nth degree.

Two more years to show just how serious they are about being out of control leftist/marxist bastidges.

1. no records of the arms being traded to a country

2. dependent country tells its largest financial supporter to mind its own business

3. one sect of our government secretly sells arms to another country

Now if I don't mention Israel, do you understand the significance of the article Cal. Imangine if this was about Yemen.

In fact, the article said all this was done under Obama's nose. I know your trying to invoke a certain response, but you have to admit someone, by not consulting the president, has broken protocol and probably commited a crime here.

Obamao is not a dictator. And as much as Obamao is breakin the laws of our land right and left and trying to become one,

I find it bs to gripe about Israel getting the assistance "around" the pro Muslim racist Alinskiite in our WH being illegal.

Israel is a friend for ages. Yemen is not.

This dirtbag, worthless excuse for a president can't make a decision in foreign policy, unless it's too late.

I'm not the only one around who is saying that Obamao's void in his psyche is letting the world fall apart.

If we dont enforce policy Cal, then Obama the Muslim could be selling arms to enemies of Israel without the Pentagon's approval. The door is open to anything at that point. Its about following the rules.......you know the same reason you hate Obama.

nonsense. The enemies of Israel are America's enemies. Only a traitor would

consort with our enemies.

We already have agreements with Israel, etc.

Those don't matter to Obamao the terrible, so be it. I don't believe

that going around a president who doesn't care if Israel was wiped off

the face of the earth to a long time ally is a problem.

Besides that, Obamao, the anti-Israeli, anti-Semite, pro Muslim in his own words,

doesn't have the leeway to control all the purse strings to Israel, to extort

Israel into doing all the consessions, and requiring no concessions by hamas at all.

Jimmy "peanut brain" Carter was also hugely pro Muslim terrorist. It's a leftist mental disorder.

When elected officials don't get to make decisions you actually have lost most of your rights. Im not cool with that. Im not an Obama fan, can't wait for him to go, but in the event we get a real leader I want him to have the ability to make those decisions. Im not willing to sell it off for the Israeli Entitlement Program.

I want Congress and the new real American pres to make the decisions together.

We send money to the palestinians, and inadvertently, it ends up with hamas.

The same happened to aid to Gaza from Israel.

Interesting reading

****************************Search results

Obama to Illegally Fund Hamas-PLO Terror State | FrontPage ...

1. www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/obama-to-illegally... Cached
    It would be downright shocking if Obama stopped sending money to terrorists. It’s illegal but since when has the law stopped Obama? The law states that no foreign ...
  2. freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/barack-obama-ignores-congress... Cached
    Barack Obama Ignores Congress in order to Send $500 million Of Taxpayer Money To Hamas. Home; Shop; ... President Obama on Friday afternoon ordered another waiver ...
  3. christwire.orgFeatured
    Mar 04, 2009 · Home » Featured » Obama Is Spending $1 ... Obama is funneling moneyinto Palestine, claiming it is not going to aide Hamas, when ALL the money we ...
  4. www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/04/13/obama-sends-147... Cached
    Apr 13, 2012 · ... Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the Obamaadministration is sending ... Obama Sends $147 Million to Hamas ... send money to ...
  5. therightscoop.com/obama-is-funding-hamas-with-your-tax-money Cached
    Obama is Funding Hamas With Your Tax Money? ... So how is it that Pres. Obama can pledge to send $900 million to the Gaza strip and ensure that it doesn’t get in ...
  6. hotair.com/archives/2012/.../friday-night-news-dump-obama... Cached
    Apr 28, 2012 · ... because of the statehood demand through UNESCO. Hamas, ... And How in GOD’s name can OBAMA just send money anywhere without Congress authorizing it?
  7. www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/03/21/obama-bypasses... Cached
    Mar 21, 2012 · ... Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will soon announce that PresidentObama will ... or give Hamas some advanced ... to the Muslim Brotherhood.
  8. preparingfortheperfectstorm.com/2012/04/13/obama-is... Cached
    ... Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that the Obama administration issending $147 ... Hamas to use the money for ... this aid to Hamas.
  9. answers.yahoo.comPolitics & GovernmentPolitics
    Feb 26, 2009 · How much money did Obama just approve ... that it is certain the moneywill be diverted to Hamas.How ... money is Obama sending to terrorist ...
  10. pamelageller.com/2014/07/obama-send-47-million-gaza... Cached
    ... The U.S. is sending $47 million in humanitarian aid ... money to hamas? He has no right to send money to a ... Obama doing sending money to ...

"I want Congress and the new real American pres to make the decisions together."

So does everyone else.

We could have a President and Congress all in the same party and they still will fight each other

I say way to go Israel and Benjamin Netanayhu....

you needed arms and you secured them under legal means as per the arrangements with the US military / pentagon.

What you did was expose JUST HOW INEPT the president (and the defense secretary Hagel?) are in overseeing their own departments....

the world keeps watching and wondering......

Exactly. Leave it to libs to make something out of nothing, then

claim "foul"....

same could be said about conservatives

Archived